Chapter 2- Shadows of the past

This is cinda a flashback chapter so tell me what you think! Also im thinking of adding in a new wolf in that thinks hes Luna's mate bit im not sure. Please tell me what you think.

Love and kisses

Beckyxxx

~Still Lunas pov~

I walked into Danny's strip club. Thats right i was a stripper. I didnt want to be a stripper but nowhere else would take a 18 year old lone wolf. I thought back to Tom. My wolf was going crazy but my human self was fighting trying to get rid of him. His surprise kiss had ended in me storming of yelling a load of rubbish about how he was not my mate and i couldnt have a mate because i was throun from my pack. Omg how was i so stupid now he will think i need him. I walked past mike the bouncer at the club. He was a wolf as well and treated me like his pup. 'Whats up pup?' he asked as i walked past. I sighed and turned to face him 'well......' then it all came out Tom why i didnt have a pack human and wolf and at the end i burst into tears. Mike just stood there and said, 'Luna just think for a bit, Your a lone wolf, a mate would mean a pack, other wolfs to keep you safe. Every wolf dreams of finding there soal mate and you have but your not happy about it? I know to well you hate it here. Every night i have to stop some drunk from attacking or rapeing you with a mate that would be over!'

I smiled at mike he had a point but a pack?! It had been 7 years since i lost my pack. We had been ambushed and all the men had gone to fight. I was 11 a thought i could fight to. I had ran to the field and had almost been killed. The alpha, my father, had died saveing me and my 21 year old brother became alpha and through me out. 5 years later i had joined strippers circle this thing that finds strip clubs in your local area. I got a job in one along with a apartment and a place at a school. It was perfect until my expack came and tried to kill me. I spent a year on the run then came here and used the remaning money i had from selling the house to get a new one. Mike had promised me that no wolf would harm me agien but maybe a pack was what i needed maybe i should give me wolf what it wants.