Chapter 9 - Wind

~Lunas Pov~

"Your not my pack!" I said walking in, "im sick of you acting like you are!" It was true. Ever since Toms melt down, everyone things im suddenly giveing up on being a lone wolf!

Later

"What u want to know about me and dont you dare say everything!" i said growling at everyone in the room. After my whole pack outbutst they had tied me to a chair! With rope so i could ascap. Tom was sitting at the back rubbing his jar. In fact the room was full of wolfs.

"Ok then your wolf mark! what clan is it?" a voice said from somewhere in the room. I smiled your wolf mark was a mark that showed your pack and wheather you were mated.

"Look its on my hip," i said bored. I saw Tom walk over and lift my top up carefully. I larghed as they gasped at my mark. It was the shadow of the Wind pack mark. Well worn and disconected.

"Your a wind wolf?" Cali saod shocked. "yeah!" i said "Problem?"

Tom was growling getting really pissed. Good!

"Wait!" a voice said. It was lucky. Her voice was strong and full of athoraty, "Shes a stray, from the wind pack that left 7 years ago! Shes powerful, stubbon and annoying!" she said walking round the room. "Shes also here!" i said intrupting her. She looked at me and continued "Put two and two together here Luna is in fact..."

"Fir?" a voice i knew very well and loathed so much.

"Darren," i replied growling, "Lovely to see you! Now die!!!"