Chapter 1-My Mate?

~Luna pov~

I lifted my black helmet of my head letting my ginger hair fall in perfect ringlets down just past my sholders. I walked through the school car park to the school its self. I saw my reflection in a window. My hair was down but pinned with a purple flower. I had on a black halter neck top with a purple wolf howling at the moon. I had light blue jeans and black vans. My makeup was simple and unnessery. You see i was a she wolf meaning my skin and figure were perfect and i was smart as well. I sighed. Although i was a wolf i was different to most she wolfs. All they wanted was to find there mate be claimed and live happly ever after. I didnt. A mate was the last thing i wanted and i knew happyly ever afters were the stuff of fairy tales and i was from a gripping warror novel about a she wolf fighting her was up in the world. Walking into the office i grabed my time table and looked for my home room. B3.

I found the room easly and opened the door.

'Hi im Luna White, the new girl,!' i said to the teacher. On his deck i noticed a sign saying Mr Delta. He was in his early 30s and by the smell human.

'Oh hello,' he said,'Go sit next to Tom at the back thats the only spare seat.' I walked to the back and sat down. Suddenly i found my eyes being pulled to the boy next to me. I turned to look at him and our eyes locked. In his eyes i suddenly saw 2 wolfs, a ginger 1(me) and a brown 1. It showed many days with that wolf until it showed to stars and i looked away. No i thought. No no no. I knew what this vision was and ment, it was my future meaning he was my mate.

I looked at the boy agien. I remebered the name then:Tom. So this boy this Tom was my mate. The one i was ment to be with forever. He was biteing his lip and looking at the front. His hair was ruffled and blond but the roots were brown like his wolf form and his eyes were a mesmrising green. I sighed i could look into his eyes forever. I slaped my self. Your a warror i told my self and this boy is trying to change that. I stoped looking and lisened to Mr Delta. 'Today is a half day. You can go home now or you can stay and study.' I smiled. I liked this school already.

Everyone in the class stood up and left. I stood up and started to leave. Suddenly i was pinned to the wall my arms above my head and staring into a pair of green eyes. 'Tom!' i breathed and he smiled before kissing me. Softly at first but soon it was hungry and desprete. I tryed pulling away but Tom was the strongest wolf i had ever seen i was like.........oh no. I realised then something terrible. Not only did i have a mate, he was also a alpha. Crap.