Chapter 3- This is my house!

Hey im changeing lukes name to Tom because of personal problam sorry and thanks for reading and voteing!

love and kisses

Beckyxxx

~Toms Pov~ (used to be luke)

I found her house by following her sent. It was fresh like woods at night. I smiled at a open window on the seconed floor of her house. I jumped up and climbed through landing in a spare bedroom. I crept out the door and onto the landing. Just infront was a door with bedroon in gold letters. I opened the door and there she was. Sleeping peacefully on her own. I sighed, i should be with her and be claiming her now! I thought back to her rejection. She had said that she was thrown from her pack and didnt want a mate. On the wall was a painting of a ginger wolf with a girl in front (see cover pic). I looked closer and saw the girl was her and the wolf.........was me! I blinked and looked agien. It was her and me. I looked at the date and saw she had painted it 6 months ago. I smiled at it and took a postite note from a pile on her desk. On it i wrote,:IMITIT YOU NEED ME!

YOUR MATE TOMxxx.

I stuck it to the picture and smiled. 'Tom?' a voice said. I smiled and turned 'yes luna,' i said. She looked confused then yelled, 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE! I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT A MATE! WHAT U WAITING FOR GO!!!' I left reluctetly feeling her eyes burning my back. Why does my mate have to be the most annoying but amazing she wolf ever?!?!