Chapter 7-Stripper?

Hey guys i just wanna say thanks for the surport and also ive started back at school so i may not be writing everyday but i will try to.

Love and kisses

Beckyxxx

4 Weeks later

~Toms Pov~

I sighed. I had met Luna 6 weeks ago and still she wasnt mine. The only time i was even close was after our date but she had work so had never came. I sighed agien. I was laying on my bed waiting to see if my baby sis bex said yes to charlies proposal. I thought back to the convo i had had with Harry earlyer. He had said that soon Luna would snap and she would beg me to claim her.

'BEX SAID YES!!!!' charlie yelled down the pack link, ' All boys down to danny's strip bar to celebrate!'.

Ben then said, 'Your engaged and u wanna go dannys?'

'yep!' was charlies reply. I larghed and looked at the clock. 7:00pm. 'Im in!' i said and got in my car.

************

When we got to dannys we got vip passes from Mike the guard. He was a part of our pack but kept his self to him self. Anyway, we were in. We went to the bar and bought drinks. I was just finishing when a voice from the speakers annoced that the strippers were comeing out. I span round in my chair to watch. There were 4 in total. A blond, 2 browns and a ginger. They started danceing and my eyes were drawen to the ginger one.

'Dude is that...' Ben said watching her as well.

'Luna!' l wispered!

I stood up and walked to the stage. Anger bubbled through me and i could feel my wolf cheering me on. I was closer now and could see her purple eyes looking dull and ashamed. I growled. Ether she hadnt seen me or she was doing a good job at pretending she hadnt. Her bra was about to come off. I lept on stage and yanked her away. I walked through the stage door past everyone. My eyes blinded with furry. I foubd a room and throw her on the floor. I heard a crack and she screamed in pain.

'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?' I yelled at her.

'Tom,' she cryed tears pouring down her checks, 'I had to i didnt have an other option!'

'LUNA!,' i yelled my wolf takeing over, 'ONLY I CAN SEE YOU NAKED, ONLY I CAN THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE MINE! EVERY PART OF YOU BELONGS TO ME. YOU ARE MY LUNA, MY OTHER HALF! WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?'

'You!' she wimped 'You only you tom!'

I was about to lung at her when i felt strong arms pull me back. It was Harry, Cali and some other guys from the pack. Mike ran in and picked Luna out. I growled and watched as she fainted in his arms. The last thing i remember before i to blacked out was Cali ranting on about how it was my falt she broke he arm and how i was a crap mate.

Wooh! So that was shocking! I didnt plan the whole arm brakeing thing but do you like it? More on the way!

Fan comment vote

Love and kisses

Beckyxxx