Chapter 12-Fir...

~Toms Pov~

I stared at luna with shock. It wasnt her story it was the fact that she had let her wolf take over. Fir. The name didnt suit the girl in front of me, it suited an other girl that only a hand full of people knew. I started paceing. Why me? When i was a kid i had dreamed of finding my mate. In my mind she was a perfect girl no secrets no problems. When we first met she would fall into my arms and we would live happyly ever after. I growled and punched the wall. Useing my alpha voice i yelled, "There comeing arnt they! The wind pack are comeing for you Luna or should i say Fir?!?!" Luna looked shocked. I hadnt ment to sound so angry. She yelled,"Omg Tom you had it so easy! You have no idea what i went through! I was starting to like you as well. I guess i will have to fight my own battles my so called Mate?" She left the room and i heard crying in the hall. Next seconed i was pinned agenced the wall by that Darren guy. "What were u thinking? Fir i mean Luna changed for a reason so deal with it and just let her show you what shes really like." He let me go and walked to the other side of the room and sat down. There was Luna hair wild and full of furry. "Ok i discided im gunna show you the not so real self Fir!" She closed her eyes and suddenly her hair started to change colour until a short haired blond was standing in the room. Her eyes opened and reveled a yellow pair that bore right through your skin. "This is the real me!" said Fir.

Hey guys. Yh i changed the title sorry for that but the stripper part of the title was pointless becauae there was only to chapters on it. I think alpha blood is a better title

love + kisses

becky