7.reunion

Third person pov

After the memories that Dream gain he was determined to get more. But sleep wasn't the only thing. He over heard a conversation with George and his little brother Tommy. That they were going to do a another meeting with the others. Dream thought that if he could get the memory of Tommy back, he could get the memory of his adopted father.  He'll see in the room.

Tommy's pov

I can't believe that Clay was here with me and wait dadza too!? I can't, it is just so f**king much.  I don't if I can handle it. Maybe just maybe I can find the others but how did Clay get here and be turn into that. Questions were coming to me like fire spreading. But eventually I gotten to my buds room.

Tommy:ey bois

Deo ran up to and carried me bridal style again like yesterday but he didn't teleoported to me.  Strange.  But I'm sure they'll be happy to see the others again. But let's try something else.

Tommy:Today we're going to walking bois. Come on move your legs. 

Eret caught up to us and now we're walking to the room. Where everyone but George and Dream was not here.  So best to talk with the big man. Am I right (lads or am I right lads).

Tommy:ey brother!

Dream turned into the human form and hugged me.

Dream:ello dear brother. I'm so glad that we are reunited.

To be fair I'm crying on the inside but so happy on the outside. 

Wilbur:ey toms

Tommy:Wilbur, Phil and tecno!

Dream:hello dadza

Philza:ah-!

Tecno:wait a minute.. Clay!! Your the blob teletubbie!?

Dream:why me

<bleep!>

Tecno:you're the slender man cousin the whole time?!

Dream:yes dear brother I have gain the memory of family but not what I been turn into.

Wilbur:wait if your Clay and Tommy and you are my long lost brothers and Dadza.... then that means...

Wilbur turn and looked at Phil and started tearing up.

Wilbur:then tecno and you are my family.

I sworn our cries can heard from hallways. And now the whole fam is back together again. 

(Oh and George is watching this beautiful moment)

When the hug ended arms was across my torso and chest, the arms belonged to Deo of course but his face looked mad.
(Oop he jelly)

Deo:mine

Philza:do one thing to him and I swear with this belt, imma beat your @$$

Deo kissed my freaking cheek, I was a little bit pinkish. And oh boi Philza let out his wings and oh boi, the crow is now the scary crow.

Wilbur:wait a minute where's Fundy?!

Tommy:and where Eret?!

Meanwhile

Fundy:h-here Eret I got you a present

Eret looked surprise as if nevered seen a present. 

Eret:ty Funds but is it open-able?

Fundy:oh! Let me help you

While trying opening the present their hands touched a little. But when Eret opened the wrapped box there was a pair of black high heel boots . (Like boots that will covered the half of the legs.) Eret tried and put them on and it went a victor.

Eret:wow thxs funds, I must say I look good I these.

Eret now went into leg posing now. While Fundy was simping over this.

Eret:here funds this is return for the boots.

Eret gave Fundy a nice warm kiss on the lips and Fundy almost fainted. Then a timer went off.

Leg man:oop that's the bell, I must go. Bai meh foxy.

Fundy:b-bye.

(Looks like eret wants some booty🏴‍☠️
6
3
6)

Eret teleoported back to his room where his twin was there looking at him with a smirk. Eret decided to not deal with it and decides to sleep. Waiting for tomorrow and questioning "what lies for us tomorrow?".

???

Darn it he beginning to remember again, this ain't too good. Hopefully the building won't fall down like in site 17.
But if he is then I'll be ready.

T.b.c

Also...

1.03k readers, Pog!! Thank y'all so much.  But for I shall now rest for the next chap.

Glitch out.