Vampire OC

Name: Lorenza Bellini (née de' Rossi)

Nickname: None

Age: appears to be 19, but is actually 500+ years old

Species: Vampire

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

(Without the tattoo, and her eyes are red instead of plain white)

Personality: Cold to most, but somewhat caring as you get to know her. To others, she appears to be vain and selfish. She has a really good poker face in front of people (such as human slaves, humans, and other vampires that don't know her well enough), and will only show her soft side to people she truly cares about and trusts. She's ruthless in that she'll do mostly anything to make the people she cares about happy, unless it's killing one of her own race (which is punishable by a very gruesome death). She can also be a bit naïve and overconfident at times, which results in her entering a situation that usually becomes too much for her to handle and/or understand.

Likes: Dancing, singing, reading, exploring, propriety

Dislikes: Darkness, fools, people who take advantage of others in any way for no legitimate reason, most humans

Fears: humans finding a way to do away with all vampires, being labeled as a traitor by other vampires because of her treatment of her human subjugates and servants

Family:
- Mother- deceased
- Father- deceased
- Husband- deceased

Class: high, but she doesn't like to lord it over anyone

Tattoos:

(On her left leg)

(On her left leg)

Skills: good diplomat, cunning, well-spoken, and well-written

Flaws: She can be easily manipulated because of her pride, and wanting to do what's best for both her kind and the humans

Backstory:
Lady Bellini was bitten by a rogue vampire in the 1420's whilst at a party thrown by her father to celebrate her betrothal to a wealthy businessman from Verona. After that incident, the vampire who turned her took her in, and explained to a very angry Lorenza that what had happened was because the vampire, Carlo Bellini, needed a mate. Turns out, Carlo was very wealthy and thought of as nobility in the vampire world. They were together for decades before he was found by human monster hunters and killed. She took over his estate and quickly became very well-respected in the vampire community. Soon enough, the word spread about the vampire population and they quickly took over, subjugating the humans and really only using them for blood, pleasure, and/or service. Most slaves are unlucky as their masters are bloodthirsty sadists, but behind closed doors (since it is very looked down upon to treat humans as equals in the vampires' eyes), Lorenza treats her slaves very well and with respect, almost as friends.

Favorite blood type: AB-

Powers: can read minds, compulsion, flight (wings sprout out of her back at will, though it is painful so she doesn't do it unless she needs to)