The Remnant

(Loosely based on the main character in my newest book I published on here, so if she sounds interesting, feel free to check her out. Also I may need someone to make me a cover, tbh)

Name: Princess Erikia (No last name as of yet)

Nickname: Eri (mostly by her now dead family and servants of her former home. Also, her older brother tauntingly calls her this)

Looks:

Personality: She's very headstrong and has a strong sense of perseverance probably due to nearly her entire family being wiped out in the span of a single day and her home being taken over by foreign invaders, she doesn't trust easily (due in part...

Personality: She's very headstrong and has a strong sense of perseverance probably due to nearly her entire family being wiped out in the span of a single day and her home being taken over by foreign invaders, she doesn't trust easily (due in part to her older brother's betrayal in his quest for power). She's very caring and helpful towards those she feels deserve it/can't help themselves. This female will literally stay alive out of spite of those who wish her downfall (just warning you now).

Powers: can turn into a snow white bird and fly in that form for short periods of time (a few hours at a time, on average). She also dabbles in pyromancy, though it's not fully developed yet nor has she really learned to control it, so the most she can conjure is a ball of flame above her hand (and be careful because she can literally start a bonfire if you piss her off enough). Also, her last power is to heal minor injuries (so if you manage to stab her, she may not survive XD)

Likes: candy, warm blankets, books, singing, sparring, music of nearly any kind, justice, summer, swimming

Dislikes: getting dirty when not absolutely necessary, tyrants, fools who blindly follow leaders in search of power and/or fame, losing a fight (whether it be verbal or physical)

Weapons: bow and arrow and blades (daggers and short sword)

(Anything else you'd like to know, ask in the comments)