Bard

Name: Delphira Bloodrose

Age: 19

Class: Bard

Alignment: Neutral Good

Backstory: Delphira Bloodrose grew up as the eldest daughter of two of the noble Bloodrose merchant family in Waterdeep to a human mother and an elven father

Backstory: Delphira Bloodrose grew up as the eldest daughter of two of the noble Bloodrose merchant family in Waterdeep to a human mother and an elven father. Being born in a wealthy family, the girl wanted for nothing. Her home was filled with love and music since she was little, her mother and father doting on her and loving her with no expectation of anything in return.

Unfortunately, being heir to a merchant's fortune meant that certain expectations had to be upheld. And being the girl she was, Delphira never cared to live up to those expectations. As her parents trusted her, she never had to worry about anyone lurking around a corner to stop her from doing what she wanted. So, most every night, Delphira would sneak out into the lower town of the massive city and find a local tavern to give musical performances for the patrons. She loved to do so, laughing, eating, and drinking most nights after her set had finished.

Our story takes a twist, however, when one night, the young girl mistress Bloodrose was gifted a lute by an unknown patron. Unknowing that this instrument would change her life forever, it is the girl's most prized possession to this day.

Personality: Treats everyone as equals, no matter your social standing, caring to those who need it, quite stubborn at times

Alignment: Neutral Good

Faith: Oghmanyte