8

"Woah! I did not rape him!" I all but growled at Kirishima's voice when he finally unfroze. Icyhot flicked the hand on his cold side and a wall of ice separated us from everyone else. I cried in their arms no longer caring who could or could not hear me. Knowing that they could hear me because I could hear them even if we couldn't see each other.

"I'm not weak, fucking damnit!" I fumed and I felt their gentle, silent kisses soothe me as I latched onto them. I could hear them all asking Kiri why I was crying then if he didn't and why I had been acting so differently since the break up if what he said was true. I just wanted to blow something up, I just don't know what yet. If it keeps up it just might be me.

"Enough! I have already spoken to Bakugo about this and no Kirishima did not rape him," Aizawa Sensei sounded so fed up with all of it but I just don't care anymore. "Kirishima broke his trust, there is a difference. Now Sero I want you to delete that message now and all the rest of you too. It's slander on both Bakugo and Kirishima so I do not want to hear or see anything about it again!"

Why can't they just leave me alone? Why can't they all just stop?

"Hey Kitten?" I look up at Icyhot confused by the new nickname. "Let's go back to my room? No one will be able to follow us. My ice is blocking the elevator and we are blocking the staircase?" He kept his voice low so Deku and I could barely hear it but I nodded and saw the cocoa frozen sitting on the floor nearby.

Icyhot flicked his hand again making the ice thicker and stronger and covered the top so that no one could just climb over it. Leaving us in a beautiful dome of ice. I looked at the ice and reached out to touch it before looking back at him.

I threw my arms around him, snuggling into his neck and I saw Deku pick up the frozen pitcher of cocoa and we slowly made our way up the stairs. Icyhot covered the entrance to the stairs at each floor and again at the 5th floor when we reached it. When we were comfortably settled in his room he put a light coating of ice outside of his door making that same dome effect before closing and locking the door. We put a movie on and cuddled in each other's arms.

I fell asleep during the intro to the first movie.

***

I wake up to the delicious smell of hot cocoa and toasted marshmallows. I shift where I am and hear Icyhot chuckling. "Oh, so it is an addiction? I'll have to keep plenty of cocoa on hand then," I snuggle into who I guess is probably Deku because Icyhot sounded too far away.

"Kacchan, cocoa?" I hear his sweet voice whisper in my ear. I turn my head more interested in a kiss at the moment. I just wanted cuddles, he returned the kiss and I tasted the sweet drink on his lips along with peppermint and marshmallows.

"Mmm, sweet." I moaned, licking my lips, opening my eyes to see Deku's right in front of me. I kiss him again, enjoying the feeling of just loving and being loved.

"Next time I will hold Kitten when he wakes up if he is going to be like this," I hear Icyhot close by. I pull away from Deku and turn to give him a kiss too. Fuck it, I like to be held. I like to be loved, to be cuddled. Neither of them have done anything but hold me and give me gentle kisses since our little confession session and it's nice. Still no expectations and no hurt feelings even though we are in an actual relationship now.

I let the kiss draw out as long as he wanted, enjoying every second of it while Deku held me and if I were to open my eyes I would probably see him kissing on Icyhot. "I like waking up like this," I sigh when Icyhot and I finally break apart and I see him smiling back at me.

"Good then we can do it everyday," Icyhot smiled back at me and I cuddled into him now that he was laying on the bed with Deku and I.

"Shoto heated up the cocoa and poured it into mugs for us and I convinced him to make us some smores too!" Deku giggled, I frowned.