11

It wasn't until after we each had a second cup that we relaxed again. I swear hot cocoa is the best drink ever. We are all sipping on our third cups when I lean against Icyhot and Deku is on his other side. I could hear him hum a little acknowledging us but when I turn I see that I'm on the side with his scar.

I tilt my head up and kiss along the edges of the scar and listen to his breathing deepen, he told me yesterday just how amazing he thought it was when we kissed and loved on him right there so I have decided to give him extra attention there and maybe Deku's scarred hands as well... Okay he fucking loved that, but I only do that when we are alone... Okay that's a lie.

I could hear Deku pouting from here but I could also feel Icyhot moving against me. I didn't have him trapped or anything, I just leaned over to kiss his face and he decided that Deku's hands needed attention. I couldn't help chuckling a little. "You both know we are corny as fuck right?"

"I like it," Icyhot leaned against me, still holding Deku's hand. "I like being able to just relax with you and I really like that we get to see your sweet side while everyone else gets your explosions." I couldn't help laughing at that and neither could Deku. Fuck, yeah we are corny as fuck.

I let out a yawn and the magic that is cocoa was quickly back at my lips. I have no idea how there can be so much caffeine in cocoa but it just makes me so relaxed instead of jittery.

"Sleep?" Deku asked, yawning himself, snuggling against my chest.

"Finish your cocoa first, then sleep. I'm sure the hag wants to spend a shitload of time with Icyhot's mom and Aunty anyway." I put down my now empty mug debating on another cup or sleep.

Icyhot hands me his cup with just a couple swallows left, "Go ahead, we all know you don't actually want another whole mug, and I'm already too relaxed anyway." I smile and tug him in for a kiss before drinking the piping hot creamy mixture. We all finish cleaning up after ourselves and drag ourselves back to bed again.

Once we got there Deku ran over to the TV and put in an All Might Movie and we all stripped our shirts off again before getting comfortable and relaxing, snuggled up again. This is life.

***

"WAKE UP YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" My hag of a mother came screeching in and I just glared at her before snuggling deeper under the covers, enjoying the way Deku was holding me and how Icyhot fit in my arms, the end credits for the movie still playing.

"I'm plenty grateful old hag," I grumbled, trying to pull the covers so that Icyhot and Deku would still be comfortable. They were both still sound asleep and I'll be damned if she wakes them up. "I'll fucking blow you to the moon if you wake them up. Try me," I glared at her and Icyhot started turning over in his sleep, making me freeze up until he was comfortable again. This time snuggling into my chest, his arms wrapped around me.

I looked back up at the hag and she was just staring open mouthed and I looked behind me to see that Deku had kicked the covers off again and was freezing himself out. I was already pulling the covers back over us when it hit me that what she was probably staring at was his scars. Now that I think about it, this is probably the first time she has seen them. I sent a glare her way again and she just walked back out of the room, closing the door silently as she did.

Yes snuggles are the best, but tomorrow we had extra training with All Might to make up for our lazy day. But it's worth it, our parents did their meet and greet and to be fair I think that things went fairly well. It might have worked out better without the villain attacking the bank, or you know the kid that hit me with a genderbender. Breast, not for me. Thankfully it only lasted an hour and as much as Deku and Icyhot teased me the kid was only happy to help me out by hitting them too. Long story short we are hot as men and women, I mean fuck. Okay Deku is more cute unless he is topless then he is all steam. Steam that is currently pressed against my back holding me tight...