Chapter 2

Ivory's POV //

I was in math, just staring at the clock, '13:57' shit. Once it was two I had to go and spend 2 hours with Luke, brilliant.
"And that concludes the end of today's lesson" my teacher said, I looked up from my book to the clock it was 2 o'clock.
I got my bag together and left the room walking down the stairs and walking over to the unit 8 where all the health and art classes were held, I knew that when I arrived Luke would either be really late, or not even show up.

As I reached the room, I just stared at the door, swallowed hard and entered, and to my surprise there sat at the back, was Luke.
'He has shown up..' I thought to myself.
Part of me felt sick at the thought of 2 hours alone with him, but part of me was celebrating, this really was the work of satan, wasn't it?
I sat down, Mr Akers looked up and gave a little smile, then stood up

"Right, you both know why you're here, so. I want NO arguing, NO shouting, NO messing about, okay? I'll be back at 4 to let you out, till then. Enjoy being detained"
He laughed to himself and walked out locking the door behind him.

I looked over and saw Luke counting down on his fingers, from 5 to 0 then he smiled.
"He usually waits 5 seconds listening into the door before he actually leaves"

"And you would know this" I sarcastically replied
"Do you get a Kick out of standing up to people?" He put down his feet and just stared at me
"Excuse me?" I turned and looked at him
"Do you get a kick out of standing up to people, putting down your mark? Putting yourself in control?" He smirked
"What's it to you anyways?" I looked away, his eyes were piercing,I was being drawn of task.
"It's hot." He smiled, it was a devious smile, and then he bit down on his lip chewing on his lip ring, damn.
"Sure it is"

He got out of his seat and walked over to me, pulled out the chair in front of me and sat down, looking straight at me... Studying me almost.
I swallowed hard, maintaining my 'I don't want to talk to you' look and brought myself to look him in the eye, those beautiful blue eyes.

"It actually is, I like it when a girl finally stands her ground, most girls here just fall into my arms like putty, it's annoying, they do anything and everything for me, it's not cute it's just weird, but you... You don't, your so confusing"

"Confusing? Really. Well I hope that's in a good way otherwise, you're a dick"
His eyes were looking around my whole face his eyes met mine and his right eye squinted slightly
"No, no in a good way, it's good that your confusing, But I just can't seem to work you out, like, I know nothing about you, yet I'm drawn to you"

Holy fucking shit. Is this actually happening? Am I dreaming? Luke fucking Hemming's is drawn to me? Shiiiiiiit. But still Ivory, don't break character.

"Well... What d'you wanna know?" I stared at him blankly
"Everything...like what's your full name? Where you from? What do you like? What'd you love? What do you hate? I just, wanna know"
I took a deep breath.

"Well, my names Ivory Gabriella Channing, I'm from Manhattan but I grew up here in Sydney,I like, movies, football.I love, beaches,road trips, gigs, and I hate, rugby, trucks, horror films, bras that hook in the front, traffic, cold bath water, sticky surfaces, unclean toilets, and bad smells" wow, I think he should know everything by now.

"Wow, you have a beautiful name, and I noticed you said football. Which I play" he winked.

"I saw you at the game last night, I had no idea Joey was your brother"
"Yep, he is" I replied bluntly
"He's nothing like you though, you're special"
"Again, I hope that's a good thing"
"Yeah, yeah a great special actually"

He was still looking at me, it was silent, and uncomfortable I didn't know what was happening, I peeked at the clock, it was only 10 past two. Shit.