11 ☆

Happy Easter Sunday! :)

_______________________________________

CRAM Chapter 11-The Feelings Are Back...?

{Lucy}

What happened the other day? I consider it a nightmare.

I didn't mean to do it! I'm innocent, I swear.

"Lucy-chan! Hey! What happened?" Levy-chan put her hands to her hips.

"Uhh... what is it?" She furrowed her eyes at me, and I gave her an innocent look.

"I said it. Something's wrong with you." She told me with a displeased tone.

"Wrong? With me?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Yes. I know something unexpected happened." She really is my bestfriend, after all. She knows every expression of mine.

"Well you see, something happened," I paused to look at her. She stared at me like saying: "Go on, I'm waiting.". I bit my lip as a sign of hesitation.

She sighed exasperatedly, "You know you can tell me everything."

I nodded and continued with my story after taking a long, deep breath. "The other day, a girl, I don't know what her name is, locked me in a storage room. Because I was afraid of the dark, I sobbed. My body twitched at the coldness that I felt. I almost had a heart attack when someone from the outside went inside the room. I was too scared to look, and I continued sobbing uncontrollably. I asked the person who is he and pleaded for his help. He told me that it was okay, and he would be by my side. But the shocking thing is, he was Natsu."

I can see the shock on Levy's face. Who could not be shocked? Last time, he was my enemy. Then he became my friend once again. Now what? He would tell me soothing words... which surprisingly, made me calm.

I continued, "I was shocked when I heard that it was Natsu, but the more shocking part is..." I covered my ears so my ears won't bleed by Levy-chan's fangirl. "I hugged him."

And there it is. My bestfriend shook me.

"Kyaaa!! I can't believe it! My prayers came true!" Levy-chan now jumped around in joy. I've never seen her this excited before.

"And then?! And then?! What happened?!"

"My... heart beated fast and—"

"OMG!!! YOU'RE FALLING FOR HIM! AGAIN! THE FEELINGS ARE BACK!!" she giggled with dreamy eyes.

I froze at her statement. My feelings? Back? I'm falling for him? Again?

I looked down. This can't be happening. I love Sting. But I like Natsu? There's no way...

She tapped me lightly on my shoulder. "I know what you're thinking. Look, don't even think about it. I know you love Sting. But help yourself realize what your true feelings are." And she left.

◇◆◇◆

Ice Cream!

Now on the ice cream shop, I felt so gleeful. I mean, who doesn't like ice cream? Especially when the flavor is chocolate. ♡.♡

While eating, I was texting my classmate Erza when I caught something that normally broke my heart.

Sting and Yukino were cuddling in a corner.

The weird thing is this: I never felt something that hurts my chest. I just stared at them, expressionless.

Maybe because I'm falling for...