Origin

Izuku's pov

Izuku got beaten up by his 'best friend' kaachan or should be known by bakugou. He was used to it. But the thing that bothered him the most is the teachers didn't help him even though they are heroes (yes they are in ua right now). Why was he being bullied, because he didnt have a quirk.

                 (4 year old izuku)

"Mom,mom hurry up were gonna be late". Izuku was excited because he was going to the quirk doctor to check what quirk he has. "Sorry kid you dont have a quirk" Izuku drop his allmight action figure. "mom,i can still be a hero right"his mom run up to him and hug him tight.

                             (Now)
Still in izuku's pov

Izuku was walking home. He was exhausted and he has a lot of scars. Little did he know his life will change.

                        (At home)
Izuku open the door and saw his mother and .......his father. His father is a very successful businessman. He works in America. Hisashi (i dont know how to spell his name ) ask izuku if he wanted to go to America with him. Izuku remembered all the things he went through and immediately said yes.

                    2 months past

Izuku and his mother was getting ready to leave to the airport. Izuku didn't tell anyone about him leaving and he think no one would care because they beat him up and told him to just die. He didn't wanna remember any of those memories and got to the airport.

Sorry if the story is short its my first time writing it anyways its 271 words