Different

China POV

When we got to the mall, we headed straight to Forever 21. 

They didn't really have anything I wanted so we left and went to the food court. I ordered a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a and went to sit down by Tianna.

I felt somebody tapping my shoulder. Lord knows I hate that.

I whipped my head around in a quick and irritated motion to see Anthony. My feelings turned from irritrated to happy just seeing his face. I couldnt let him see that though.

"Hey China."Anthony said with his pretty smile.

"Hey Anthony." I said trying not to sound engaged in the conversation.

"Whatchu doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing just looking around.What about you?" I said 

"Same. So um, when you gone let me get your number." He said laughing

I was taken aback for a second, then I laughed.

"And what makes you think I'm bout to give you my number." I said with a smirking whiile folding my arms.

"Well... I want to get to know you." He said with a serious look on his face.

Tianna was smirking at me. She was too engaged in our conversation.

" Boy, I just met you but I guess." I said with a neutral look on my face. On the inside I was too happy. I bet it was a damn fiesta going on inside of me. But I had to keep my compsure on the outside.

He smiled while I put my number in his phone. I smiled back.

We said our goodbyes and me Tianna headed out the mall.

Anthony POV

Yes. I finally got her number.

Usually, any other female would jumping out they seat to get my number, I guess she just different.

_____________________________________

*2 weeks later*

China POV

"Come on girls, 10 more!" Coach yelled referring to our squats. My legs were on fire. I was at volleyball practice for 2 hours,

I hurried and did the 10 so I could go home.

After I changed out of my practice clothes. I headed to my car.

I heard my phone go off while I was letting the air run through my car. It was Anthony. I smiled

Ever since I gave him my number at the mall we had been talking and flirting heavy.

Anthony<3: Hey wyd?

ChinaDoll: Nothing about to go home. Why wassup?

Anthony<3: I want you to go out to eat with me @ Al's Steakhouse for 7:00pm?

I was in that car cheesing extra hard. Of course I wanted to go!

ChinaDoll: Of course. Pick me up @ 1225 Auburn Rd.

Anthony<3: Alright bet.

I got in my car and headed home.

------------------------------------

As I entered the house I saw my mother, Tina sitting on the couch talking to one of her friends all types of loud.

"Hey momma." I said trying to get her attention.

"Alright girl let me call you back China just got home." She told her friend before hanging up.

"Hey my baby, How was school?." She said while smiling at me. My mother was a smooth brown-skinned woman with pretty brown hair and hazel eyes.

"It was good. Where's daddy?" I asked.

"Oh, he's at work." She answered.

"Well momma, Im going on a date." I said smiling

"Oo girl, with who? And when can I meet him?" She said looking all interested. I laughed at her. She was acting like a teenage girl.

"His name is Anthony and when I feel the time is right." I replied.

"Alright then, I see you." She said before I headed up the stairs dying laughing at her.

------- 

I took a shower and then got dressed in a brown mid long sleeve crop top and a long coral skirt. I put on my brown boot heels and the purse that matched. I added some earrings and necklace. Next I did my hair. I decided to put in a high ponytail. I then headed downstairs to wait on Anthony.

I was scrolling down my Instagram feed when I heard a knock at the door. It was Anthony.

I opened the door and he was standing there looking as fine as ever. He had on a white polo button down and some True Religion jeans on with all white Forces for his shoes.

"Hey Ant." I said while leaning in to hug him. Lord he smelled so good.

"Hey beautiful." He said in a deep smooth voice while kissing my cheek. I could've died right then and there. I could just--

"You ready to go?" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Um..Yeah, lets go." I said in a daze.

He opened his car door for me and we headed to the steakhouse.