Just Tell Me Pt. 1

Anthony 

Ever since told China and I made it official, a nigga been extra happy.That is until I got a phone call from Andre.

"Aye man, boss said meet up at the trap." Andre told me.

I did not feel like going up there today. I clenched up my jaw and took a deep breath.

"Man what for?" I asked irritatedly.

I was not proud of the life I was living at night. By any means necessary.

Yeah, I'm a drug dealer. I don't want to tell China yet because I'm afraid somebody might try to harm her. Then she might get hurt dealing with me because people want to kill me and everything I love. And I dont want to drag her into that right now.

"One of the workers short on cash. He been stealing our product and our money." Andre said to me.

I still didnt want to go but it's one thing I don't play about and that's my money.

"Alright man, I'll be there in about 10 minutes." I said before hanging up.

 I sped out of my driveway to go to the warehouse.

China

Its been two days since my dad walked out and I'm not even sad about it no more. Don't get me wrong I'm still mad. Im mad as hell but I won't cry over him anymore.

Anthony gave me some good advice and he was right too. If he really wanted to be here he would and apparently he doesnt want to so forget him.

Just thinking about makes me even madder so I started to call Tianna to do something with me.

"Hey Ti, what you doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing girl just chilling with my cousin Adrienne. How you holding up?" She asked me 

"Im cool, it just pisses me off how he could something like that. And I dont feel like talking about it right now. But can you come over or something because I need something to get my mind off of things." I sighed into the phone.

"Yeah, but can I bring my cousin too, cause' I don't wanna leave her here by herself." She told me.

"Yeah, that's fine." I mumbled. Honestly I didn't want her to come but I didn't want to be rude either.

"We can go to the Sammy's Diner." Tianna suggested.

"Ok, be here in 20 minutes." I demanded before saying my goodbyes and hanging up the phone.

I took a quick shower and decided to leave my hair in its curly state. I put on a white cropped sweater, light blue jeans, and my White Bailey Bow Bling Uggs. I grabbed my Light Blue Michael Kors Selma Saffiano bag and made my way down to the couch to wait.

A few moments later the doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole to see Tianna and I'm guessing Adrienne as well.

"You ready?" Tianna said as I opened the door. I nodded and made my way to the car after locking the door. 

The car ride was comfortably silent, but then Adrienne decided to interrupt.

"Hi, I'm Adrienne." She said in a bubbly tone. I don't know if it was because I was kind of down about my situation or whatever but she was kind of annoying.

"Hey, I'm China, nice to meet you." I said putting on a fake smile.

"You too." She replied to me in a sweet tone.

"Aww look at my cousin and best friend getting along." Tianna chimed in.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.