Bad Blood

China's P.O.V

After gym, I put my New York Oversized-Shirt, White Jeans, and Tims back on.
(Outfit in MM)

I couldn't get over ol dude earlier. He kept appearing in my thoughts. I could barely do my exercises right.

I just met this dude and I can't get him out of my head.

As I walked out the locker room, some girl that was talking to another one was in my way.

"Excuse me." I said trying to get through.

She didnt move but she did turn around.

Low and behold, it's Camryn Jones. I can't even began to tell you how much I despise her. She moved in 9th grade but now she's back for senior year.

Ughh. Here we go.

"Well look at this.Hey China, long time no see huh?" She looked at me with a smirk.

"Yeah, I guess it has been." I said unbothered.

She sized me up and said "Oh you look cute today."

"I know and that's everyday sweetie, you ain't know?" I said as I pushed past her and exited the room.

I didnt see her facial expression but, I know it was an ugly one.

You see me and Camryn were good friends back in the day. But then she did some foul stuff in 9th grade.

*Flashback*

"Hey Ti, Hey Cam." I said sweetly

'"Hey Chi."  Tianna said.

"Hi."  Cam said in the driest possible.

"Umm..Ok." I said kind of confused. Little did I know this trick was about to tell the whole school lies about me. And when I say lies, I mean some FOUL LIES!

She went around the whole school telling the freshmen, sophmores, juniors and seniors that I was a hoe and how I would push up on any dude that was walking,she even said I was sending explicit pictures to people. Like who does that?

After that I got bullied for at least a day before I did something about it. First I told a counselor about it then I as soon as I saw that girl I beat the hell outta her.

Pretty soon every one realized I wasn't that kind of girl nor was I one to play with. Right after that Camryn left and moved to another school because no one liked her anymore. Females are so petty.

Back then, I didn't know why she did it but now I do: 

1. She was petty.

2. She was extra.

3.She was jealous.

Last but certainly not least she was UGLY AF. She wasnt an ugly girl but her attitude was.

*Back to Present*

After I left I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey China." I heard a deep voice say. It was ol dude from earlier.

Wait how did he know my name?

I smiled regardless.

"Hey--" I said trying not to call him ol dude.

"Anthony" He said.

"Huh?" I said in a confused way.

"My name is Anthony."  He said in amusement.

"Oh ok. I would introduce myself but you already know my name." I said 

"Yeah, Andre told me, but enough about that. Do you mind showing me around the school?" He asked with showing those dimples again. Lord Jesus help me around him, he gone get me into some trouble.

"I dont mind at all." I said in a kind way.

"Alright then lets go." He said excitedly.

I led him out of the gym while we made small conversation as I took him to our next class. We had math together. 

Even after that little altercation with Camryn, Anthony made my day a little better.

***

Finally school was over.

I jumped in my all black BMW M3 and turned up the radio.

My song 'Feeling Myself' by: Nicki MInaj and Beyonce. I turned my radio all the way up while waiting on Tianna to get in the car.

"Change the game with that digital drop, Know where you was when the digital popped I stop the world, Male or Female it make no difference. I stop the world. World stop..... Carry on."  I sung along with Beyonce.

Moments later Tianna hopped in and we were headed to the mall.

_____________________________________

How yall liking the story, 

Lots more drama to come

Love Ya 

Vote Comment and Read.

-Lauryn