Memories Back Then

China

I stormed out of the restaurant with tears streaming down my face. I was overwhelmed with the emotions that rushed through my body.

Some may be thinking "What the hell is she crying for?". Well, there is something that no one knows except, my parents, Tianna and God.

_______________________________________

 Flashback

Me and Anthony were gym one day when we were just talking.

"Lets play 21 questions." I said to him while tapping my nails against the bleachers. "Man you lame as hell but alright." Anthony laughed.

"Whatever. But, what's your favorite color? I started."Blue. What's your favorite number?"He answered. "8." I said

The game continued with several different questions but then he asked me one question that struck me.

"Do you have any siblings?"

I took a while to answer but finally did.

"No." I lied straight through my teeth. "You sure you don't have any siblings I don't know about." He raised his eyebrow at me. "Yeah, I'm sure." I forced a smile and continued on with the game.

I hated lying but this was something I had to keep to myself until the time was right for me to tell Anthony.

Flashback Over

___________________________________________________________

Yes I have a sibling. Well had a sibling, a brother to be exact. His name was

Amir Robinson.

I know y'all are still confused as to what I'm upset about but my brother was killed from this drug business shit. I told him plenty of times to get out of that lifestyle but he didn't listen and that shit happened.

I don't ever talk about him because it hurts to much. I'm also crying because I don't want anything like that to ever happened to Anthony ever. That lifestyle is dangerous and I don't want any one I'm involved with apart of it.

When I got outside I realized I didn't drive myself here.

Anthony did. To make matters worse it started to thunder and rain out here.

I saw Anthony coming out of the restaurant from the corner of my eye which made me roll my eyes.

"Let me take you home." He insisted. I shook my head no."China, come on lets go." He demanded. I still resisted.

He swooped me up off the ground and carried me to his car which took me by surprise.