School Days

China's P.O.V

" Ms. Robinson, where is your homework?" My English teacher Mrs.Clarke asked me.

"Umm, I uhh... I left it at home." Knowing I was lying straight through my teeth. In all honesty, I just didnt feel like doing it. Lord knows I hate English.

"Umhm, see me after class." She said in a suspicious tone.

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen. 

Moments later her phone rung and she told the class, " I have to go to a meeting, behave yourselves."

After she left I turned to talk to my best friend Tianna.

Tianna is a pretty lightskinned girl with curly hair kind of like mine but hers was reddish brown. I had been knowing her since we were in the second grade.

" I swear that lady irritates me." I said 

" Well maybe she wouldn't irritate you as much if you did your homework." Tianna said sounded like somebody's momma 

I laughed a little.

"Whatever, what we doing this weekend?" I said in an interrogative way.

"Well, we could go to the mall and to that nail shop they just built on Peachtree St." She replied

"Alright sounds like a plan." Right after I said that the bell rang signifying it was time to go to next period.

I got my things and headed out of the door relieved I didn't have to talk to Mrs. Clarke

* * *

As I passed through the hallways to get to P.E., I heard many people saying "Hey China", "Wassup", and etc. I just give them a wave and keep it moving. 

When I made it there, I peeped this new boy standing by the bleachers talking to Coach Kae.

Boy was he fine. He was at least 6'2, brownskinned, deep dimples and curly hair and had pretty brown eyes.

I guess he caught me staring because he was making his way over to me. I tried to hurry up and get to the locker room but he caught me right before. " Hey, hey, hey, why you in a hurry, you aint got time to talk to me."  He said grinning with those beautiful white teeth and showing his dimples.

I looked at him crazy, " Umm, can you let me get to the locker room please." I said trying to get out his gentle but strong grip.

" My bad ma, I'll let you go." He said looking played.

I giggled in my thoughts.

As I walked away I felt his eyes on me and I smirked walking even better to give him something to look at. I realized I didn't even get his name. 

Anthony's P.O.V

I was watching lil mama hard as she walked away, Dang I aint even get her name.

My homeboy Andre came by and started messing with me, "Ahh, staring at China I see." 

China, Her name is China.

"Man shut up, but yeah she fine dude." I said 

" You want me to hook you up bro.' He said trying to play matchmaker.

"Nahh, I got this" I said confidently. I was going to make it my mission for her to be my girl.

_______________________________________________

Hey Yall, I know Its been a while since I updated somethng but I deleted Breaking Hearts because I didnt like it but yeah. Im going to try to update regularly. Love Ya.