Friends with Benefits

Anthony

As the waitress walked up to our table she asked us what did we want to drink. her name was Mia.

"Hello I'm Mia your waitress for tonight, Welcome to Al's Steakhouse. Can I get you guys started off with something to drink." She saId with a smile.

"Uh yeah can I get the strawberry lemonade with a little ice." China replied.

"Ok, and for you sir." Said the waitress.

"Yes ma'am, can I get a coke." I said.

Mia nodded and walked away.

I stared at China for about a minute while she looked at the menu. She finally looked up and noticed I was staring.

"What you looking at? Is it something on my face?" She asked me.

"No, Im just staring at how beautiful you are." I said turning my charm on.

She blushed and said, " You not too bad yourself Anthony."

I see she know how to play the game too.

"China." I said while licking my lips.

"Huh?" She said while smiling at me.

"When you gone stop playing games and be with me?" I said in a serious tone.

Ever since we started talking, if I would bring up a relationship she would talk about it then brush me off and then change the subject.

China

"When you gone stop playing games and be with me?" He asked me seriously.

Truth is, I really do like Anthony but I have serious trust issues ever since my previous relationship. Long story short he cheated on me multiple with one of my ex-friends and thats why I really dont want to deal with that relationship crap right now.

But ever since I met Anthony he opens me up quicker than any other guy normally would. I dont know what it is about him that does but it just does. (A/N: Im going to change the time they've known each other to a month)

I took a deep breath.

"Anthony, I really like you but-- ugh, I just dont know if I'm ready." I said looking down at the table.

He started to say something but the waitress came by and brought our drinks. It's about time.

I bet she won't get no tip fooling with me.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked.

"Yes, can I get an 8 oz. Sirloin steak cooked medium well, with a baked potato." I told her while closing the menu.

"And can I get the same please." He said looking slightly irritated.

She wrote down the order and went to the kitchen.

He continued what he was about to say.

"China, I dont know what you've through in the past but I'm not that person. I respect the fact if you're not ready but just know that one of these days you will be my girl. I'm going to make sure of it." Anthony said

I smiled at the fact that he was so interested in me.

"I appreciate that. I'll let you know when I'm ready though." I said grabbing his hand from across the table.

"Until then, can we be friends with benefits?" He asked me jokingly.

I laughed. "Maybe." I said with a shrug.

"Shit that's better than nothing." He said licking his lips.

Our food came and we enjoyed the rest of the night.

The check came and he paid then we left.

As we were walking out he was talking to me.

"I really enjoyed you tonight." I told him honestly.

"Thanks. I enjoyed you too." He said while smiling at me.

He ended up driving me home and I had a peaceful night of sleep.

_________________________

China

It was Monday and I was back at school. I was heade to my next class when I felt some arms wrap around my waist. I thought it was Anthony.

Turns out it was my cheating ex Mason.

"I see you still like my touch." He said being cocky as usual.

"Boy, get on somewhere with that." I told him while taking his hands off me.

"Chi, why you actin' like that." He asked me stupidly.

I know he didn't just ask me that dumbass questions.

"What the hell you mean why I'm acting like that? I swear you--" I stopped myself from going smooth off on him. I took a deep breath and continued.

"You know what? I'm not even bout to go there with you. I gotta go." I said before rolling my eyes and walking away.

"CHINA! CHINA!" I heard him yelling my name as I walked. I just kept moving

The nerve of some people. I just can't.

While walking down the hall, I saw Anthony.

Yes, something to make me feel better.

"What's wrong China?" He asked me.

I guess he noticed my irritated expression. I told him and he instantly got mad.

"Do I need to whoop somebody's ass around here?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

He was so sexy when he got mad.

"No bae you don't have to." I said while rubbing his hand trying to calm him down.

"Alright, but if he try that shit again, It's gone be a problem." He said forcefully.

"Ok Ant, calm down let's get to class." I told him.

He nodded and we went on.