chapter 5

Hello everyone! Chapter 5 Is out and I hope you will like this chapter that I have written :)

Please do tell me if there is any grammar mistakes and to please do remind that english isn't my mother language.

Thanks for understanding!

Marigold 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Boboiboy's Pov

"That Almost got me A heart attack."

I signed in relief. I really thought the villains before Adu-du-du were going to come back; they looked pretty ugly and scary, especially the blue-haired one.

I didn't want to intervene either. The heroes look like they've got that in the back, so I didn't intervene, but when Adu-du-du came, I knew I had to intervene.

But wait, What is a U? A sport's festival? Well, I do know that a sports festival is like a gathering where you do sports and maybe win trophies or awards.

But it's Called "U.A." Sport's Festival; it must be different. What if it's actually a battle royal tournament? I mean, it would be fun, but terrifying. It's my first day, and sh*t is already going down?

I turned to look around to see the atmosphere become lively. This sport's festival is sure to be a big thing. If so, people probably have a lot of expectations about whether they're going to win or not.

Now that I think about it, Do we even have time to prepare? Usually they'll give us a lot of time, but what if they won't in this one?

Wait, This literally Is the Olympics! But if it's owned by a school, now that I'm fully convinced I'm from another universe, there's no way they'll replace the Olympics with a freaking school sports festival. There is just no way.

Sensei, I have a question."

His voice made me snap out of my seat, though the one who was speaking was, if I'm not mistaking him, a guy named Denki Kaminari.

It also made everyone shut up, wanting to hear what he wanted to say, including me. He must have something important to say to kill the mood.

"What is it, Kaminari?"

Aizawa, or sensei Is what I should probably call him. I looked at Kaminari with a monotone voice. It just makes him look like he doesn't care anymore, which he probably does. I wonder if he's always like this; if so, That's a long emo phase.

"After the incident two days ago, Are you sure Hosting The U.A. Sports Festival would be a good idea? Won't the villains attack?"

Kaminari stated, making everyone nod in agreement. Even the blonde, spiky guy looked Like he agreed, but I could barely notice it!

"For once, This electric Pikachu is correct. Isn't it a bad idea?"

A girl with short Purple hair with really long ear pod ears? Or whatever they called spoke I think her name was Jirou.

While Kaminari looked very offended, Aizawa looked like he took that into account looking at how calm he looks after Kaminari's word or both Jirou and Kaminari's words.

And now that I think of it, Kaminari's right; from the looks of it, the U.A. sports festival seems like a very public thing, and to have just occurred a villain attack and then two days later you're holding a Big festival doesn't seem to be the brightest idea this school might have.

"For the first time Kaminari your brain worked, The staff Have decided to hold the event with more precautions and with  5x stronger security, We can't just cancel a big event just because of an attack"

Aizawa smirked, a sense of relief washed over the classroom everyone that was holding their breath was now breathing it also made me a little relief too.

I guess I can't really Now judge this school they looked like they really know what they're doing I should probably trust them in the time being for now before anything.