chapter 8

Boboiboy's pov

Bummer, Although I Felt happy for him, I was a little disappointed that I didn't perform that amazingly, but I hope It was enough to get attention from the media.

But it was all good and clear; at least I got second place and not last or something that would be very disappointing on my part.

Nonetheless, I congratulated Midoriya on his victory with a warm smile, removing all of the slight jealousy that was there.

"Congratulations Midoriya!"

I smiled. I couldn't get mad or jealous of him, as he won fair and square, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Thank you, Boboiboy, You Did great too."

Midoriya Gave a smile. He was very humble, which is how I would describe him, and also very kind. I could see him being a good hero.

I looked behind and saw The other two contestants have jealousy all over their faces, with Todoroki being slightly unable to read, but Bakugo looked furious since he placed 4th, which would've pissed him off.

I changed into my normal form which I completely Forgot in context but immediately changed once I noticed.

I then notice someone walking towards us and it was uraraka's  that looks tired from all of the running.

"Congratulation's Midoriya and Boboiboy"

She was catching her breath but manage to say those words between the breaths.

"Thanks"

I didn't really expect anyone to congratulate mean which actually somehow meant a lot to me.

But then midnight announce something, I did not even dare to look at her I just started to hear what she was going to say.

It turns out she was announcing the second the second event which was cavalry battle?

I'm not even sure what she's saying but all I know the second event is cavalry battle which also a added information was that.

The top 42 students have earned the right to move on, but the rest are left behind. top For this activity, 42 students form teams of four and score points by stealing headbands from the opposing teams.Depending on where they finished in the obstacle race, each student is worth a different number of points.

Midoriya is worth 10 million points, which, given his character, must make him see horrors with his eyes. I feel bad for him.

then bingo! I was right. Midoriya appeared to be utterly terrified, as evidenced by the look in his eyes.

We only had 15 minutes to pair up. I wonder If they picked the teammates for us or we picked them; we probably have to pick them.

And I was correct; I decided to team up with Boboiboy since he's the only person I guess is close to me.

"Hey Midoriya, Let's team up."

I said with a warm smile, and since Midoriya was on the ground, I gave him a hand, which he immediately accepted.

"Really? Thank you so much."

Midoriya had a bright smile; he looked at least A little relieved.

But then Uraraka joined in the conversation; she probably wants to team up with Midoriya too.

"Hey midoriya, Can I team up with you too?"

Uraraka had a smile. I was correct yet again. I really am a good guesser.

"Sure uraraka"

Midoriya smiled. I have a feeling this is making Midoriya feel at least a little better knowing that he has a target in his back.

I wonder if all of Class 1-A Made it into the final 42. It would be shocking if we did; out of 42 people, most of them are class 1-A students. Can't you imagine that?