chapter 12

Nobody's Pov

The third battle has almost started between a class 1-A student Tenya Ida vs. Ibara Shiozaki A student of 1-B

After a long time of waiting since it took some time to remove the ice from the arena to proceed to the battle, everyone was now waiting for the battle to begin.

"Ladies and gentlemen Welcome back to the show. Sorry for the wait!" President Mic apologizes: "For today's battle, we'll start with the first opponent from Class 1-A, Tenya Ida!" President Mic announced

Tenya Ida I came into the arena, bowing to the audience for some odd reason. But nobody really questioned it.

"For the next competitor, it's a student of Class 1-B, Ibara Shiozaki," President Mic introduced.

Ibara Shiozaki, with green hair that looks like vines and beautiful green eyes, is also wearing a gym uniform.

"I wonder who's going to win," Boboiboy ponders, crossing his arms, quite excited for the battle.

"Alright The moment you've been waiting for!" President Mic commented, "Let the battle begin!" President Mic exclaimed

The battle then began, and Ida immediately started running to Ibara with an engine boost, but then Ibara blocked Ida's path with her vines to not get close to her.

Ida He was quick to stop himself from almost touching the vines, but luckily he didn't.

Then Ida soon got an idea. He started using his engine boost and ran in circles around Shiozaki as smoke started forming around the field, as nobody could see what was going on except for Ida and Shiozaki.

Shiozaki immediately knew what Ida was trying to do with the smoke; he was taking advantage of the smoke to push her out of bounds with his engine boost without her knowing.

Shiozaki tried to prevent the plan by creating a shield around her, but before her quirk could fully protect herself from Ida's engine's boost,

Ida immediately used his engine boost, grabbed Shiozaki's shoulders, and started pushing her out of bounds. Now Shiozaki was 3 inches out of bounds, and Shiozaki's attempt to stop the push failed.

but eventually, it came to an end. Shiozaki was eventually out of bounds, fell to the ground, and was now officially out of the tournament, but that didn't stop Ida from helping Shiozaki get up from the ground.

"You did great." Ida complimented before dusting off the dust because of the smoke and the dirt that was failling to the ground on Shiozaki's shoulders.

"Thank you; congratulations for moving on!" Shiozaki smiled gracefully before dusting herself off and respectfully shaking Ida's hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this round is Tenya Ida!" "What a wholesome moment," President Mic commented before wiping his non-existent tears.

"Ida did really good." Boboiboy commented, clapping his hands like other people in the crowd. "I wonder if I'll fight him." Boboiboy wonders out loud.

"I'm sure I will," Boboiboy thought, but immediately shook the thought off. "I can't be cocky yet; I won't underestimate Hatsume." Boboiboy thought again, making sure to lower his ego.

After a couple of preparations, the next round started with the battle of our favorite protagonist, Boboiboy vs. Mei Hatsume.

Everyone in Class 1-A is excited to be watching this round, whether they show it or not; they want to know what Boboiboy is really capable of.

While Boboiboy was still in the waiting room, the pressure was finally catching up to him, although he's sure he's able to do it, and so many people watching it made him feel anxious.

but he knows if the pressure or his feeling anxious get the better of him, he will lose or not perform like he wanted to.

But the battle was about to start in a minute. Boboiboy did some last-minute preparation before waiting for President Mic to announce him.