chapter 13

Nobody's Pov

???

In a not-well-lit room, there were two people. One had blue hair and red eyes, and the other had yellow eyes and was standing right next to the other guy.

"Kurogiri, who's that Dino Hat Boy?" The blue-haired guy named Shigiraki asked with a sadistic grin on his lips.

"His name is Boboiboy. He was the one who saved the students in the U.S.J. Incident, sir." Kurogiri answered with a monotone voice.

"So he joined those bastards." Shigiraki bitterly said, "He would've been a useful person to have on our sides. It's such a shame he chose the wrong side." Shigiraki continued.

"He would've indeed been useful to us. But from the incident, he doesn't seem to be interested in joining us." Kurogiri commented, fixing his tie.

"Why do you say that?" Shigiraki glanced at him with a slightly curious look.

"He has that hero philosophy in his mind. It'll be hard to influence him." Kurogiri explained that it appears he has kept a watchful eye on Boboiboy.

"Maybe you're right, but it isn't impossible to change his mind, no?" Shigiraki grinned, looking back at the television.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who do you think will win?" Midoriya inquired at the three, starting a conversation; he didn't quite like the awkward silence of waiting for the next battle.

"I think Tokoyami will win this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Momo wins." Boboiboy answered, expressing his opinion, with the others nodding understandingly.

"Personally, I believe Momo will win this! She's smart and has a useful quirk; she'll definitely win this." Uraraka said cheerfully, "But I would still congratulate Tokoyami if he wins." Uraraka added

"The both of them have useful quirks and have good wit's and smarts, so it's hard to pick between the both of them, but I also think Momo will win this by no offense," Ida explained, fixing his glasses.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Boboiboy commented with the others, nodding and agreeing with Boboiboy's comment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome Back! Are you ready for more?" President Mic commented, You can't deny that President Mic is a good MC. "Then let's introduce our next contestants!" The president announced

"Our first contestant is from our beloved Class 1-A; it's Momo Yaoyorozu!" President Mic announced once again, with Momo making her way into the field with a slight nervousness in her eyes.

"On to the next contestant, everybody! It's a classmate of Momo, Fumikage Tokoyami!" President Mic introduced the next contestant, which was Tokoyami.

"Are you ready for this? Let the battle begin!" President Mic exclaimed, with a whistle being blown by Pro-Hero Midnight.

As soon as the sound of a whistle was heard, Momo's first instinct was to create a shield to block Dark Shadow's attack using her creation quirk.

Tokoyami then used his quirk to send in a dark shadow that came in full charge of Momo's shield, in which Momo created a polearm ready for Dark Shadow to ram her shield, and she would just hit him with the polearm.

But he didn't ram the shield; instead, he charged to go behind Momo's back, which surprised Momo. Tokoyami just tricked her.

Momo couldn't react in time, so Tokoyami used that as an advantage and started attacking Momo five consecutive times, with Momo falling to the ground but quickly recovering.