chapter 9

Hey there! Sorry for the very late update, I had a fever and barely was able to eat any food.

With that, School is starting so I might be inactive in updating but I'll try to push myself to update frequently.

But for now this book will  update periodically and I'll try my best to make my writing skills more better.

Thank you!

Boboiboy's Pov

.Midoriya wasn't the only one who was shocked when president mic called our names; the entire crowd gasped and started yelling once more out of excitement, shock, or another emotion.

the shock in Midoriya's eyes was more obvious than the glass itself

"But how,"

Despite stuttering, Midoriya managed to speak despite being in a state of shock.

The first one to hand out the headband was tokoyami, he gave the 615 Points headband to midoriya.

Midoriya looked at the headband that was worth 615 points.

"But this only worth 615 Points"

I then handed over the five Headbands that I stole with my second-tier lightning form, which I still don't know why I didn't notice that I activated.

I transform into my original form, and people definitely notice my form; if they do not, they're really blind.

As soon as he saw the headbands, he cried in joy and was now looking like a crying water fountain, which seems weird, but he actually looks like one because his tears are coming out like a fountain.

After all of the crying, Midoriya, who was actually kneeling when crying, stood up. He then started bowing 90 degrees to every single one of us several times.

After the announcement of who would place first to fourth, the students took a noon break, which they much deserved and needed for the third event.

Especially for me, I still can't comprehend or wrap my head around the situation of how to get out of this universe.

It's literally hopeless unless my friends find a way to get me out of here, there is a power sphere that I didn't know could somehow travel to another dimension, or I get a wishbot here.

But what are the chances that Wishbot is here? It's Impossible.

--- .-. / ... --- / .... . / - .... --- ..- --. .... -

The students, including me, were now in the cafeteria eating our well-deserved lunch, plus I was starving.

We were also told the third event would be a 1 vs. 1 battle against other people, who could be another student of a different class or your classmate.

I didn't really expect this from a Hero school that prioritizes safety measurement, like, what happens if they accidentally kill their opponent? The school has to take action.

We also had been told to respect each other's opponents, and mine is Mei Hatsume, who is from the support department, so no wonder I didn't see her around.

I should probably ask Boboiboy on what's mei hatsume's quirk, but since she's from the support department I'm 99% sure that she's gonna fight me with gadgets since it's obvious because of which department she belongs.

I tried to find Midoriya But I couldn't see him anywhere I tried asking the other but they themself don't know, That's odd.

Maybe he's in the bathroom and he didn't tell anyone, that probably isn't the case but it might have happened.