008

Chapter 9 Part 1:

「I'm Sorry」

MONDAY, 10:30 a.m.

"Can you see? This is the residual of the cursed energy." The man with a suit asked as he pointed at the floor behind the seats. Y/n stared at the residual while gripping on Yuji's hand.

"I can't see it at all."

"Because you don't want to see it. We usually confirm the curse visually. If you use cursed techniques, you'll leave traces. That's the residuals. But it's thinner if compared to cursed spirits. You have to look carefully."

Yuji placed each of his hand at the sides of his head while squinting his eyes.

"Oh! I saw it!" The girl beside him hummed while closing their eyes, happy that their bestfriend was able to see it.

"Of course. You can work alone if you can sense them before seeing them."

Yuji clutched his fist and closed his eyes trying to sense it. The older male, on the other hand went under the crime scene tape followed by the white-haired teen and walked down the hall, Yuji following.

"Can't you say a few words of encouragement?"

"I won't praise or insult you. Obey the facts and strict self-discipline. This is me. I used to think that society is the same. Don't mention this for now. Let's chase them."

"Alright, let's cheer up. Right Y/n-chan?" The said girl only nod their head while giving a closed eyed smile.

"No, if we can finish it, then we finish it." Yuji deadpanned as the older male grabbed on the girl's wrist and started walking ahead.

"Let's go."

'I feel like we can't get along. He's not responding' Yuji thought.

<Earlier>

"I can't take you there this time. But don't worry. I've called in a friend you can trust." Gojo told his students. Y/n was busy fiddling with their and Yuji's shirt. The tall male opened the door to reveal a man with blonde hair and wearing a suit whom got his back turned to them.

"Kento Nanami, a Jujutsu sorcerer who's also an office worker dropout" Their teacher introduced the older male as he had hooked an arm around the male.

"Please don't say that."

"There are many strange Jujutsu sorcerers, but he used to work in an office, so he's trustworthy. And he's a grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer. I guess the others don't want you to say that about them too."

'Sunglasses. There are so many people covering their eyes.'  Yuji thought.

"If you don't work anymore, why don't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the beginning?" He asked.

"You should say hello first. Nice to meet you, Itadori, Ayanaki." Nanami stated as he bowed.

"Hai, nice to meet you too." Both teens bowed.

"When I was studying in the university, I realized that... jujutsu sorcerer is useless.!"

"Huh?" Yuji paled and looked confused as Y/n was taken aback by his sudden outburst resulting on grabbing the shirt of the nearest person to her which was Gojo.

"When I was working, I realized that... office work is useless to."

'You shouldn't have taken neither of them if you're just gonna insult it.' (٥↼_↼)