010.5

Chapter 11 Part 2:

「Narrow-minded」

"Are you saying we'd get in the way, Nanamin? You're injured, aren't you? Next time, take us with you. 'My comrade died. But I wasn't there at the time.' 'Because we're still kids' These kind of words."

"You're a strong kid, so help others." His grandpa's voice rang on his head.

"We don't want any of that."

"You can't. As you already know, this patchwork cursed spirits used transfigured people. There are some people who are beyond saving. If you continue this work, there will come a time when you're forced to kill a person yourself. But this is not that time." Nanami explained to both teens as their brows furrowed and their eyes widened.

"Even so, I don't want to kill anyone. I'm scared."

"Please understand this. Being childish is not a sin. I would like to ask both of you to continue monitoring Yoshino Junpei." The blonde male walked away as Y/n gave Yuji a pat on the head and a hug.

----------------------------

'I didn't own any black clothing, so I opened my mom's closet and put the first thing that caught my eye.' Junpei thought while walking out the door.

'The smell of morning air and the commute to school were all familiar, but today...'

"This is a cursed object known as 'Sukuna' that attracts other curses." Mahito explained to the black-haired teen who was clutching the curse's shirt.

"What was that thing doing in my home?!"

"There are many curse users who earn money by cursing people. It was probably done by one of them. With money and connections, it's easy to curse someone to death. Can you think of anyone? Anyone who might hold a grudge against your mother? Or perhaps... someone dark and gloomy, with plenty of money and free time?"

----------------------------

"The certificate of commendation and the prize for the finest work in the national book report competition goes to Itou Shota." The announcer exclaimed. The said student grabbed his certificate and turned when he heard some girls count.

"One, two... Shouta-senpai!" The groups of girls shouted as the male waved in response making them squeal.

"Gosh, they're embarrassing me." He muttered.

"We are extremely pleased to have a student of our school as the winner of such an honorable award."

"What the hell were you thinking? I told you to just write casually. It even won the best award. Do you want to die?"  He whispered to the other male beside him.

"I'm sorry."

"And you're only shortlisted."

"Shota-senpai is still so handsome." One of the males in the crowd stated.

"Right?" The girl with white dark blue hair behind him agreed.

"It's not that bad that he's a rich kid... What's that black thing?" The other female beside the male asked noticing a black smoke-like figure outside.

"Where?"

----------------------------

"Born from the darkness, the darkest darkness. All dirty residuals are eliminated by all means" A veil was cast surrounding the whole school.

"It's a success.

"I'm sorry, Mahito. I can't leave any residuals behind. What's the use of Curtain?" The black-haired male who stood behind mahito asked.

"It keeps everyone out. But for humans. with weak cursed energy, it's an announced curtain that appears in the residential area."

"The windows will discover it soon. I hope what you wish for would appear."

"It should be fine. The moment Junpei met Sukuna's vessel and that demon girl, luck was already on our side. Let them fight. And then, force Yuji into a Binding Vow." Mahito explained.

"Only if Jogo was as level-headed as you."

"His straightforward personality is quite cute. Is it really okay? Isn't the finger precious?"

"It's okay. The finger left at Yoshino's home was quickly absorbed by Yuji Itadori. I want Jujutsi High School to take the one left at Yoshino Junpei's house."

"There's a conspiracy."

"I guess so. I'll get going then." Suguru said as he turned and started walking away.

"Are you going back? Let's watch it together. It must be fun..." Mahito turned and walked the opposite way and crouched by the edge of the building.

"Watching the demise of foolish children."

----------------------------

Inside the school, every student fainted and fell to the ground except one Teacher who kneeled on the ground and started to shake the student in front of him.

"What's wrong, everyone? Pull yourself together. Are you okay?"

"They won't die." Junpei said as he walked toward the teacher.

"Yoshino? Why? No. Do you know what happened?"

"Sensei, look closely." He lifted his bangs revealing his scars.

"Those scars... That's..." Junpei ignored the teacher as he made his way toward the stage where Itou stood.

"The things that have happened so far... From now on...'

"Yoshino."

"I have something to ask you. Did you put that thing in my house?" He asked as his eyes widened.

"What are you talking about-" He got caught off when he felt something sting his arm. When he looked, purple marks appeared covering his arm.

"What's going on? What did you do?" The male held onto his arm as the purple marks spread upon his face.

"This is not good." Junpei gave him a punch making the other male fall to the ground.

"Do you think you can answer questions with questions? You're going to die... regardless of your answer! Because I can't tell if you're lying. Besides, you're guilty of what you've done to me! Finally, let me see your sincerity." He kicked him over and over again before making him float.

"I'm sorry."

"And then? So?"

Suddenly the door opened creating a loud noise revealing Yuji and Y/n. Yuji's eyes widened at the scene beforehand as Y/n's brows furrowed along with a few veins popping.

"What are you doing, Junpei?!" A big jellyfish-looking shikigami appeared behind the said male.

"Step aside, jujutsu sorcerer."