004.5

Chapter 4 Part 2:

「Fearsome Womb」

The curse inhaled deeply and released a cloud of yellow energy that shattered the floor between Fushiguro and Yuji.

"It's not a spell. It just releases the spell."  While staring at the curse with wide eyes, Fushiguro pondered. The curse began to giggle while holding on to its cheek with both hands. 

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro... Fushiguro!" Yuji's repeated calls for the male next him caused him to jolt.

"Take Y/n and Kugisaki out of here. I'll hold it down until you guys leave. After you're out, find a way to send me the secret code. After that, I'll let Sukuna out."

"How are you going to fight against a supreme spell with your bare hands?"

"Look closely. He's enjoying it. He has underestimated us. I can still buy time."

"No way."

"Fushiguro. Please."

<Present>

Fushiguro made a gesture with his right hand, which was clasped between his left hand's thumb and index finger, with his index and middle fingers lifted upward and his ring and pinkie fingers pointing down.

"Gyokuken." Behind him, a black dog appeared and is now following him.

"Go find Kugisaki and Y/n," Fushiguro instructed the dog, who obeyed.

<With Kugisaki>

"This is the last one." Nobara remarked this as she raised a nail and then lowered her hand to her side.

"I should have brought a lot more," she said, glancing around at the other faces.

<With Yuji>

The curse peeled the shell that had been covering its legs off.

"Is it easier to move around in just your undergarment?"

"But what should I do. I don't know how to use a spell at all. Forget it. The important thing right now is to buy some time-"  Yuji's thoughts were cut off as the curse shot cursed energy at him, causing him to fly backwards and crash into the wall.

"What was that? Some kind of spell barrier?"  When he looked up, he saw the curse aiming an attack, which caused the wall behind Yuji to break and slam into it. He tripped a couple of times before crashing to the ground. The curse had already walked through the wall and was about to launch another attack. This was instantly observed by the teen, who stood up and lifted both arms in an attempt to stop the curse energy from being directed towards him. His attempt resulted in the disintegration of his four fingers.

"It hurts, it hurts... It feels terrible, it feels terrible... Why would I... If I hadn't picked up the finger... and not eat it... back then, back then... Stop, don't think about it anymore. No, no... I want to run away, I want to run away... I don't want to die. Die here. If I die here, will it be considered the 'right death'?"

"Stop thinking about it!" He yelled as the curse energy pushed him backwards.

"Save the others."

"Am I... really that weak?"

<With Kugisaki>

"Son of a gun, I remember you." Nobara remarked as she pointed a finger at the curse who was holding her upside down.

"I must curse you," the curse said as it raised the female to just above its mouth, slowly lowering her. A tongue had grasped her leg, jerking her away as she let out a shriek, just before she was about to fall into the curse's mouth. The curse was bitten by a gigantic shikigami snake. The female with orange hair wound up within the shikigami frog's mouth.