𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Vote & Comment

With an independent aura and the clicking of heels, a woman at the height of 5'6 strutted along the sidewalk towards her new occupation in this small town she was slowly growing accustomed to.

The sun would shine brightly as the bustling crowd of people shopped, worked, and interacted with one another. Arguments and laughter filled the air, lightening your mood.

It was your first day of a new job in this small community of a town you have recently joined.

Glancing at your watch you pushed a strand of (H/L) (H/C) behind your ear, allowing the silver hoops you wore to show themselves. The outfit you modeled for the first day was the norm. A fitting white long-sleeved blouse with a black pencil skirt and black heels, something you would see in a formal environment. In which, the department you were hired in was such.

"Kame Yu department store, here I come..." You muttered with a deep inhale, opening the doors to the department. Rows of suits, dresses, jewelry, and more merchandise entered your vision, followed by customers shopping and purchasing their needed products.

It was a more "civilized" section of the mall if that had made any sense. The department was more for reserved things- hence the suits and your outfit.

"You must be the new girl." An unknown male's voice said. Turning around, you were greeted with a man that had gorgeous, long, purple-dyed hair and a black suit with a lavender tie. A purple lightning-bolt-shaped tattoo ran down his face. It really suits him- but you had to question why somebody of his style was working in this environment.

He held an abundance of items in his arms, seemingly placing them where they belonged.

"Yup, that's me." You put your hand out to shake, to which he gave a fist bump instead. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), it is nice to meet you and I hope we  can get along." Sending the young man a polite smile, you helped him put things away in the correct location.

He seemed internally impressed that you had not needed the guidance of where they went.

"I'm Akira Otoishi, I look forward to working with you." He winked, followed by a smirk.

You let out a low chuckle. "You do know that I am much older than you, correct?"

He hummed. "How so?"

Hanging up the last suit, you placed your hands on your hips, looking up towards the 6-foot male. "I'm 30."

Akira simply shrugged, leaning down in your face. "Who said I don't like older women?"

Opening your mouth to retaliate, you had to stop when a hand placed itself on your shoulder, spooking you from it coming out of nowhere.

"Akira, get back to work and stop flirting with our new team member." A smooth voice said right beside your ear, sending shivers down your spine. The purple-haired teen grumbled and set off to continue working. Well, before he made a cell phone gesture with his fingers with a whisper of "call me."

...How ridiculous.

'Kudo's for his undying confidence though...'

"You must be miss (Y/n), am I correct?" The voice from before said. Grabbing his hand that stayed resting on your shoulder, you shooed it off of you and turned around, not expecting to see your boss.

The man had silky blonde hair that was lightly combed back with a few strands out of place. He seemed very well-kept together deeming he did not have any eye bags or any sort of problem with his skin. It looked as smooth as a baby.