Chapter 3 - Night

NEXTDAY
I woke up it was raining , I called Dre to see what was up & he hipped me telling me about how my young boy Scar was stabbed last night but he straight . I was mad but calm I told him I would handle it though so i got dressed and hit the streets .

I road to the projects and this crackhead ass nigga Ant came begging for that coke , I just kept walking . Its funny Ant was the nigga who got my mother on drugs smh i remember that shit crystal fucking clear . He said sorry and kept bugging but I aint give a fuck I buzzed myself in the building and waited for the elavator , when it came down i got in it smelled like a straight up piss as usually .

I seen some needles in the elavator , I hated seeing that shit , I remember growing up one time when I was about to pick up the needle and my uncle smacked the shit out of the back of my neck .

But yeah anyways I went to my youngn Scar crib he came to the door bandaged up with no shirt and some crutches.

he dapped me up " what up Dream "

" ain't shit look like they gotchu good " He laughed

" you either gon get rich from hustling or you gon die trying right ? "

I nodded in agreement . We sat for a minute then I said " so who shot you youngin? "

" some Spanish niggas "
I sat for a minute thinking who is this

" what they look like ? "

" Lightskin , long hair , face tat with an 666" I instantly knew it was this nigga CP & his hood probably came through .

I was furious ! Heated ! flamed !
I told him we gon handle it but lay low for a few and when they think we forgot we gon handle they ass. I chilled with my younging for a lil then i dipped .

A couple hours later i was bored and lonely so i texted shorty like "what you doing"

A few minutes later she replied saying
"Nothing aggravated "

" Why ? "

" Personal what you doing ? "

" shit bored Lonely i was hoping you was gon hit men up but your busy "

" no I'm not ill come to your crib tonight if you pick me up when I'm done handling things here with my family . "
"Iight ma "

About a hour and a half later she called me she sounded a lil aggravated and said she needed to get out of the crib and I came in got her .

When she got in she kissed me and I said " waasup ? "

She shrugged and said "nothing just a lil tension "

" Why?

" i told you its personal "

" oh yeah my bee I'm sorry ,you hungry ? "

" not right now "

" iight then ma "

We pulled up to the crib a few minutes later
" this is your house ?! Your very own spot ?! " She said shocked

" yeah " as I unlocked the door

She looked around I Could tell she was super surprised

Then it came up again
" SO WHAT DO YOU DO TO EARN THE MONEY FOR THIS ?! "

I laughed " what I do ?! "

" ima figure out whatchu do " I laughed even harder

We went in the room then she sat on the bed and started going through the channels as i put my sweater on the hooks that sat on the wall

She was going through movies on and then I laid down .

She put on ATL , we were cooling , it got a lil hot so I took off my shirt and turned on the AC i seen her bite her bottom lip out the corner of my eye but i ignored it as i smirked then i sat back on the bed .

I told her I'll be right back I gotta use the bathroom when i came back she was looking through everything on my dresser . I laughed " you ain't gon find nothing up there but weed , money , deodorant normal shit "

she laughed " maybe I was looking for normal shit "

she picked up the weed and smelled it " you smoke ? "

She nodded.

I was surprised and you could tell " what ?! You don't think I'm that type of girl cause the way i look huh ? " She said folding her arms across her chest .

" its not that , I just ain't expect it "

We ordered some food finished watching the movie and knocked .

LATER THAT NIGHT AROUND 3AM

I woke up , damn it was cold ! shorty was laying on me , I kinda adjusted my shorts you know how they twist when you sleep ? Yeah .

Then she moved , I felt her skin rub on mine so I lifted up the cover all she had on was her tank-top , underwear and socks ... MADE HERSELF COMFORTABLE ..

I got out of the bed so she wouldn't notice and went to the bathroom . Came back turned off the tv and put on the lamp then rolled up a blunt & began to smoke it to the head .

She must've noticed , I wasn't there cause she scooted and up looked around the room till she found me .Then She got up and walked in the bathroom . She came back and sat on my lap . I put the blunt up as a gesture to give it to her . She took it and pulled it a few times then passed it back we smoked a few blunts and joked around a lil bit while watching BETs The Game .

Somehow she was back to laying on my chest . Then as she rubbed my chin hairs , she leaned up & She kissed me with extra . We kissed until she climbed on top of me and I started to kiss on her neck , she kissed on my chest then and then I took off her shirt then her bra , she had nice boobs ( not to big or small , perfectly sized ).

I kissed her neck then went down to her boobs , then her stomach , then I lifted her up & took off her underwear and after she took off my shorts and boxers then got back on top of me .

I cant lie she was turning a nigga on like crazy . anyways she sat up a little & my soldier stood at attention then she sat down on my dick . Shorty wasn't a virgin but you could tell she wasn't a slut either her shit was tight and right and wet and perfect . She rode me right and she kissed my chest , she moaned damn .

I rolled her over and I started tearing shit up by the time we were done it was daylight our clothes were scattered on the floor and the sheets weren't even on right all twisted up and shit but it didn't matter , we knocked out .