Chapter 10 - Dream on

This book has 175 views with barely any votes or comments ! Shout out to iloveonikatanyamaraj ! I think she the only one who keeps up and truly like this book lol

MORE VOTES
MORE COMMENTS
LEGGGGO
___________________________________
YEAR LATER

It has been a year since Jasmine left me . I hooked up with a couple chicks but nothing serious .

First couple months I was a lil hurt over what happen and then I just drunk the pain away every night till I got my sences together .

Shorty would cross my mind once in a blue moon but not really , I'd see her post on social media , I'd see her walking but I'd keep driving . I know she seen me too sometimes but it was best that we didn't speak , I guess.

One night I went to this big party , everyone was going . It was a backyard/crib thing for the whole hood to come through . Me and my niggas brung some L (liquor) to contribute .

I was in the back talking with this nigga Gio sipping on some L then Jasmine walked up she looked at me as he talked then he looked at her .

" excuse us G ima get back to you before the nights over " I said ending the awkward moment , he dapped me up & went to talking to some little Spanish thot. Anyways Jasmine looked at me and smiled , I smiled back .

" whatchu doing here ?! " she said and I laughed

" real question is whatchu doing here ?! "

" nothing , taking a break from college"

"Thats good" I said looking down at my Gucci kicks

" yeah how you been ? " she said trying to make the conversation longer even though I wasn't

" I'm okay , I'm surviving trying to find someone to love me " I said smiling

" well this isn't the place to be looking punk " She said as she playfully punched me in my arm and we laughed

"I know but who said I was searching here" I said trying to be smart

" oh okay ! you look cute " she said showing off them dimples in that beautiful smile

" thanks you look cute yourself " I said returning the compliment with honesty

Then it was a pause

" so how come you never wanted to be freinds dreams ?"

Why she getting serious now ?

" freinds aren't good enough , if I want you then I want all of you and if I cant have all of you then I rather have none of you "

" thats understandable , I miss you though " she said looking up at me

Oh now you miss me ? Member I wasn't good enough ?

" yeah right where's your new man ? " I said sipping my drank

" there isn't one , could we walk to the car where it's less noise ? I want to talk "

Ugh I'm Tryna party ! Fuck we gotta talk about anyways !

I nodded & she followed me out front to the corner where my car was and we sat on the hood

Then she sighed " well a lot of guys I meet dont love me for me or there not my type and even if they like me and its mutual , and they don't sell drugs , I dont love em like I love you , I can't and they dont treat me like you or hold me like you do or kiss me like you do "

Member when none of that was good enough ?

" I'm confused like do you want me or not ?"

" I do but I just wish you didn't have to sell drugs "

"I want you too "

"Well act like it do something better . I know you can "

" it's not that easy "

" whats so hard Dreams ? You stop . You get a job or follow your dreams ! Member you told me all your dreams and you said you wish did it "

" Yeah and ? "

" go , make it "

I stared at her for a minute then she kissed me , her tounge was amazing even with the hint of L on it . I grabbed her ass as
We were leaning against my car . She threw her arms around my neck too . She got closer
Then she said wait I'll be back ..

She came back a moment later , she had brung me a drink and her . I leaned on the car and she leaned on me her ass was all over my dick . I kissed her neck and whispered " are we gonna finish that kiss ? "

She giggled " baby you know thats my weak spot stop it "

I continued to kiss it anyways and then I took my hand put it over where her vagina was and rubbed back and forth slowly till a baby moan came out , she then looked at me , turned around and kissed me while she had one hand rubbing on my dick .

I whispered in her ear "baby let's go "

she bit her bottom lip and got in the car , I got in and started driving fast . while we were at a red light she unfastened my pants and was rubbing my dick over my boxers damn it was hard driving like that , I moved one hand from the wheel and put my hand over her pussy i rubbed slowly , her pants were getting damp so you know she was hella wet . I pulled up to the crib , we both got out , very fast !

I carried her upstairs & kissed all over her , we got in the bedroom and we stripped . The whole night we fucked liked crazy ... We left the party at 1 .. Got to the crib by 1:30 and fucked till about 7:?? I don't know but damn was it the best sex I ever had in my life .

After we just knocked she collapsed right in my arms .