Chapter 18 - Take from me

A WEEK LATER

Me and Veronica were cruising down the highway enjoying the breeze . Shorty was cool no doubt , nothing to serious but she was cool .

We pulled up to the ice cream stop beside the beach.

"I don't feel like getting out bae , can you go get it ?" She said whining , I nodded anyways needing to stretch my legs after the long drive .

I went and got her a strawberry swirl on a cone with sprinkles and got myself a vanilla on a cone .

I walked back to car to see her looking hot and panicky .

"Whats wrong ? " I questioned passing her the cone with pink Ice cream

" nothing bae , can you take me home "

I nodded and drove her home since it was getting late anyway and I needed to make some money . I went straight to the back to see tye counting money .

"Wassam bro ?" He said looking up smiling

"Ain't shit B , I see you getting guap"

"Nah chill but for real I want to thank you because you the only nigga that really held it down when I got busted and even when I got out you putting me back on my feet" he said seriously

"No problem bro , for my family anything"

"Speaking of family .... Jasmine?" He said reminding me

I got out my phone and dialed her number but it went straight to voicemail .... 4 times .

I figure she either at home sleep so I'll stop by later.

Till then I had to get this money

LATER THAT NIGHT

I Parked my car in Jasmines driveway and walked on the porch tired from the long day.

I rang the doorbell expecting to see her mom as usual .

She came to the door but didn't seem her usual self , no smile or anything .

"You alright moms?!"

"no come in" she said shutting the door as I walked in . Her siblings were sitting in the living room quietly . Her 2 sisters And 2 brothers all sat together with nervous faces making me nervous too .

I sat down on the couch "what's going on ? Why everybody so tense"

Her mom came back in with a note
And handed it to me "here , we went food shopping and when we came back we found this"

: Dream if you want her back , follow instructions and meet me at 540 brook lane apartment C tomorrow at 8 O'clock sharp :

"Fuck!" I whispered under my breath .

I sighed out getting red.

What the fuck !

The love of my life and my baby !

I know we ain't together but she still got my heart and she's having my seed.

Her mom began crying and her sisters too . Her brothers tried comforting them .

I looked at them all in the eyes , wanting to cry too but knowing I needed to be strong .

"I'm gonna get her back , NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES ! I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING I LOVE ! IF I GOT TO GO TO HELL AND BACK ... I WILL" I said pushing the note in my pocket but still staring at them

I meant it too

Her mother nodded and I got up to leave out .

"Bring her home please" her sister said as I walked out

"I promise"

I got in my car and sped off needing to think about a plan.

I called the man I needed by my side through it all : Dre

" Bro , get up with me tomorrow , I gotta talk serious" I said speeding home

"I can't I'm going out of town with my wife to this funeral"

"You can't pass?"

"Nah bro but When I get back I got you"

I sighed and hung up . Throwing the phone into the passenger seat .

Fuck !

I went home and seen Maine was chilling on the couch .

"Where's Tye ?"

"He gon be with keem and them for a couple days"

I sighed

"I need you now more than ever bro , you in or what ?"

He began to look at me more seriously

"Whatever you need"

I showed him the note and began to plan it all out just incase shit got hectic.

I got all my guns ready and showered and tried to sleep .

I was too anxious though , thinking of tommorow .

I would just run up in that spot but I don't know who in there or what they got , it's best to follow the plan .

All I know is I'm going to do whatever to get my baby back.

They've taken the wrong thing from me .