Chapter 7 - A Cry for Help

For the next few months I was trapping and just on my grind HEAVILY.

but One night I got a text from jasmine

Jasmine : I miss you , I want you and I need you

I didn't reply cause I dont got time for no fucking games at this point , I mean what would you do ?! I'm too grown for this shit

Shorty that lied to you , avoided you for weeks , played you , then hits you with this shit ? nah ! you wouldn't have relplied either

But then I kept getting these unreadable ass messages it seemed like she was tryna talk in code and shit smh .

Hours later I got a call from her

"Hello" she said in a weak crying voice
Fuck !

"whatsWrong?" I said worried

"Could you come get me please ? you said call when I need and I need you to do that " Which was true

" where you at ? " I sighed

" Just meet me at the 7eleven near the Hospital "

"AIight I'm On my way! "

"FAST , please Dreams please "
"Okay"

Click . That phone call was quick and had a nigga thinking .

What could've happened ?

Is she okay ?

it took me about 1O minutes to get there and when I got there she was standing in the night shade on the side of the store .

Shorty had on a hoodie so I barely seen her face and sun glasses , some sweatpants and some airforce 1s & she got in the car fast as hell .

I looked at her and said whats the emergency she said " please just drive! Go ! " as she pulled on my arm

Yo is she tripping ? She paranoid or sumn ? What the fuck

I began to drive then I asked " okay so am I gonna hear from you when I drop you off at home ? " cause last time , she went ghost.

" what ! No ! I cant go home ! Please ! Take me with you ! " she said sitting up in a hurry

I pulled over next to this food stop cause I needed to know what was up , I can't take this suspicion no-more .

" you gotta tell me whats going on " I said as she looked around looking paranoid

." promise not to tell nobody Dreams" I nodded then she took off the hoodie and the glasses ...then unzipped the sweater .

She had bruises everywhere her face , arms back , then on her thighs she showed me ...

You could tell she was hurt really bad cause she was struggling with weakness just to show me her bruises and scars , I wonder how she got to 7-11..

I looked at her and almost felt tears in my eyes "ima take you home and take care of you till you better just tell me who did this shit ?! " I said in a demanding tone

" no dreams !"

" tell me !"

" no "

" tell me I told you I won't do nothing crazy ! "

"Fine dont be mad at me ! " she said sighing

"Okay tell "

Minutes later she said " my boyfreind , well ex boyfreind "

I shook my head so many things were going through my head . You picked a nigga who beat your ass over a nigga tryna take care of you ? what the fuck .

I didn't even know what to say so I just reclined her seat back , to send her the message to rest , and began driving home .

When we got there she was sleep so I got out & picked her up from the other side , she was still sleep but you could tell she was alil awoken by me picking her up .

anyways then we went in the house , I laid her down in the bed and took off the hoodie and stuff & put her under the covers . I was mad but I've seen this before and I knew care and love was the thing she needed the most .

Next day

She slept till noon around 12 but by that time , I had already went & got her breakfast . I was sitting on the edge of the bed as usual when I seen her began to sit up ..

I looked back as she rubbed her eyes and passed her breakfast which was still hot.

she smiled then her face went comepletely blank

" whats wrong ? " I said curiously

" my arms hurt well actually my whole body hurts and I feel weak " I immediately grabbed the fork and began to feed her , when she was done she rested her head again but this time on my chest .

I put the plate on my nightstand and layed back down then I looked at her and said " so why you stay with him ? "

" dont want to talk about it dreams , please " she struggled out so I nodded and kept shut but I was scared to leave her alone .

I don't know why , I just was .