Chapter 6 - No Apologies

Couple weeks later

I sat in the truck with Dre and Trini for a minute we was waiting for this nigga CP to step out ...

Hours turned into morning . Where the fuck he at I'm tired !

Then this nigga came out walking bold haha

I started the truck and swerved right near his ass , he turned around to run but by that Triny had already got his ass , 2 in the chest !

" ahh " he screamed out of pain falling . That's what the fuck you get , bitch ass !

I guess you could say that im suppose to feel bad when i do these type of things but I don't.

When I first got into the game , I used to be like nah , I don't want to hurt people and/or risk my own life but you get use to it and began not to care when people take you , your niggas , your territory , family or anything of yours as a joke !

You began to come immune to seeing niggas body's drop or piles of blood , you began to become heartless I guess you could say .

Anyways CP began to scream and 2 of his niggas came out and started dumping at us I tried to drive away fast , they hopped in a ford truck and began to follow at us shooting at us and we were shooting at them .

One came through and hit Dre in his chest then Triny shot they tires and that slowed em down as we lost them .

We rushed to bring Dre home . Your probably wondering why not a hospital 2 things

1. His girl a doctor

2. We dont do hospitals NAH. They always want to question ya ass or sumn .

After Triny went home . And I started to clean then I seen the aqua blue Tiffany&Co. box & shorty ran through my head but I brushed it off until she called me that night

she said "hey" what she want ?

" Wassup " I said in a lazy tone

" Ain't shit "

It was a quick moment of silence then I said " so how you been ? "

" I'm fine everything's cool , you know "

" mhm yeah I know so how's your boyfriend ? " in a smart tone

" what boyfriend "

"Dont play me , act like you didn't see " the fuck , do she think I'm stupid ?!

" ohh himmm oh .. Hes kool you know "

"So why you fuck with me if you had a man ?" Maybe she is a hoe .

" its hard to explain Dreams "

" what so hard when i asked you to come out with me you could've easily explained you got a man "

" well I really liked you and I still do "

" but you got a man Jasmine !" I said raising my tone with a hint of anger

"don't yell please , I didn't want it like this"

" yeah iight "

" dont be like that "

" dont be like what ? Mad ? Cause I'm angry cause you the only female that made me think about something real in a long time , that didn't take advantage of my money "

" you mean that ?" She said shocked

" yeah but iight , I gotta go plus I don't want you boyfreind thinking anything cause ITS NOTHING ( I said that part with emphasis ) but Call me if you need something though " I said before i hung up the phone

I ain't even want to talk to shorty .