TCLTO 1

(Requested by Simtha_BTS_Writes 💜)

Jungkook looked at his house, it was dirty, paint almost coming off of the wall. Living alone and as an omega, was hard for Jungkook. This house that he's living in, is actually an abandoned warehouse. He needed a nest as he would deal with his heat by himself. He hadn't found his mate yet, and he thinks he wouldn't find one in the near future. I mean, who would want to be mate with a poor dirty omega. Though, Jungkook did have clothes that are clean. Jungkook was kicked after he was presented as an omega. He lives in a house where they're all alpha and he was the only omega. That's why he was kicked out, his parents didn't want their house to contain an omega and didn't wanna ruin their image for having a family that's all an alpha.

Jungkook sighs, he decided to walk around the city. Since he doesn't have enough money to buy suppressants, he have to deal with alphas and even betas being up all over him, wanting to have him in their bed and mate with him so they can have pups. Of course Jungkook wouldn't mate with them, they'll just use him and after he had their pups, he's gonna be thrown away again.

Jungkook passes a restaurant, seeing people eat inside and talk and laugh as they chit chat. He felt jealous, he wanted to feel that too. His stomach grumbles, making him put a hand over. He looks back and sees alphas eye him with hungry eyes. He sighs, shaking his head and continued on with walking.

He reaches back home, tearing up. He laid on the nest he had made for him, grabbing the stuffed toy his parents once bought him as a child, when they still cared and thought he would end up as an alpha. He just laid there and sobbed, hugging the bear.