TCLTO 9

"Y-yes" Taehyung says as he bit his bottom lip

"Y-yes" Taehyung says as he bit his bottom lip. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, gulping. He turned around and as he's about to go out, he felt a hand holding his.
"Jungkook! I'm so sorry! If you don't want me to mark you, then I won't, I... I like you... I want to make you mine! I want... I want to show to some other alphas that you're mine!" Taehyung says as he kneeled down, grabbing both of Jungkook's hands. The younger giggles, making Taehyung look up in confusion.
"Silly, hyung... I was just messing around..." Jungkook says and then crouched down to Taehyung's level.
"Mark me~... Mark me so I can show the other alphas that I'm taken and that they should know that they shouldn't mess with me anymore" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung's ear.

The alpha's eyes glowed and he didn't hesitate before he bit down on the omega's collarbone. Jungkook let out a groan and gripped onto the alpha's shoulder. He tears up a bit, but endured it as the marking needs to be finished. After a few minutes, Taehyung pulled away. He retracted his fangs and stared at Jungkook, who had tears in his eyes. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who wipes his tears and shushed him.
"It's finished, omega... You're mine and I'm yours now" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook let out a small smile, but that smile fell as he covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom.

As Jungkook is throwing up, Taehyung could smell the omega's scent changing. This scent indicates that the omega is carrying pups.

"I am!" Jungkook says in excitement as he held the pregnancy test in his hand. Taehyung smiled, back hugging Jungkook and scenting him. Jungkook didn't care though, he was so happy with finding out that he's finally gonna have the pups he had always wanted.