TCLTO 13

9 months into pregnancy...

And Taehyung did, just like he promised, he courted Jungkook and made sure he's okay and good while carrying their pups. Yes, pups, they found out that they're having twins, one of each. Now, Jungkook is staring at Taehyung as he said these following words.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asks and smiled as he stared at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smiles, nodding eagerly, hugging Taehyung as he kissed him. Taehyung chuckles, kissing back.
"Aish, you big baby" Taehyung says as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.
"Yes, I'm a baby with two babies inside me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"I brought someone too" Taehyung says. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, his eyes widening as he sees his parents.
"M-mom? D-dad?" He stutters. His parents gave him smiles, which he knew are fake.
"Congratulations, son" His father says, glaring at Jungkook as Taehyung looked away, welcoming Mrs Jeon.
"I did as what you told me, Mr and Mrs Jeon... I took care of your son" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Thank you, Taehyung" Mrs Jeon says, smiling. Taehyung bowed, smiling.
"You're welcome, Mrs Jeon" He says and walked to Jungkook, wrapping an arm around his waist.
"Taehyung, can we talk to our son for a bit? In private?" They said. Jungkook gulped, he sees Taehyung nod before leaving them.
"I'll be back when you guys call me" Taehyung says, bowing before leaving.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he backed away, staring at his parents who both smirked at him.
"Wow, Jungkook, not even giving your parents hugs just because you're successful now? You're dating a rich CEO, mind lending us some money?" His father says, smirking. Jungkook shook his head, his back hitting the wall. He looked closes his eyes as his mother lifts his hand up. He felt a sharp pain on his bump and felt something wet drip down his legs.

"Don't touch my omega"