TCLTO 10

Jungkook growls as Taehyung tried kissing him

"Kim Taehyung, away" Jungkook says, glaring at the alpha with glowing eyes.
"I'm so sorry, my omega... " Taehyung says, looking down.
"You drank my banana milk! I was craving for it!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm so sorry! I br-brought a bo-box!" Taehyung says, making the omega look back with sparkling eyes. He may be werewolf, but he sure do acts like a bunny. Taehyung is sure that if he had bunny ears, they'll definitely perk up everytime he hears something interesting.
"Where is it?" Jungkook says, giggling as he transforms to his wolf form, tail waggling.

"Now, now, baby, turn back to your human form.. " Taehyung says. Jungkook let out a bark before turning back to his human form.
"Now, the banana milk is downstairs... Be careful or I'll spank you" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Why would you spank a pregnant omega?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I... Forget about it! I'll still spank you" Taehyung says and he did, slapping Jungkook's ass as he got out.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Petal, I wanna meet your parents... " Taehyung says out of the blue, startling Jungkook.
"Wh-why would you want to meet them?" Jungkook asks, gulping.
"Because I want to ask if I can court you and make you mine... Officially? Like boyfriends?" Taehyung says, blushing. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, he never told the older that his parents kicked him out. That they didn't like the fact that he's an omega.
"O-okay, we'll meet him soon" He says, he needed to talk to then anyways. Taehyung didn't notice the uncomfortable look on Jungkook's face, thinking about talking with his parents again, made him uncomfortable. He knew they're desperate for money... How would they react, finding out that he's gonna be courted by a famous CEO?

 How would they react, finding out that he's gonna be courted by a famous CEO?