TCLTO 12

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking down as they walked inside his old house

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking down as they walked inside his old house. Every memories of their insults and mean words to him, came hitting him like a truck. Which causes tears to fall down his cheeks. Taehyung, who's beside him, heard the sniffle. Which worried him. He lifts Jungkook's chin up, gasping as he sees the tears that fell down the younger's cheeks.
"Kookie... What happened?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"O-oh, I'm okay, hyungie... Pregnancy hormones" He lied, smiling. Taehyung chuckles, nodding as he wiped Jungkook's tears.

"Jungkook?" They heard, looking up to be met with his mother. He saw how his father glared at her, and motioned about Taehyung being here. He saw how she smirked and nodded, while Taehyung unnoticed these all.
"Oh, my baby, I have missed you" She says, smiling as she hugged Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip, hugging back. She gasps, feeling a small bump.
"You're pregnant?" She asks and Jungkook nodded.
"And I'm assuming this handsome man is the father?" She asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Hmm, wow... " She says, backing away.
"Sit down, both of you" His father says and they both sat down.

"We've missed you so much, Kookie... You didn't even visit us" She says, putting down snacks and juices in front of them.
"I'm s-sorry, I was busy" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"Yes, Mrs Jeon... Actually, we're here because I wanted your consents" Taehyung says.
"Consent for what?" They asked, raising their brows.
"I wanna court your son... And I'll be there through his pregnancy" Taehyung says, smiling. The two looked at each other, smirking.
"Ohh~ Sure, Taehyung... Take care of him" They said. Jungkook's eyes widened, staring at them.

"Wow, that was fast, Mr and Mrs Jeon... But thank you so much, I will take care of him, just like I promised you"

 But thank you so much, I will take care of him, just like I promised you"