TCLTO 2

Jungkook was again, roaming the streets of the busy city

Jungkook was again, roaming the streets of the busy city. He didn't have to worry about being seen by people that knew his parents. They had hid Jungkook since the start and never shown him to the people until he presents and kicked him out secretly after finding out he's an omega. People never knew that the Jeon family had 2 kids, they only know the first born, who is an alpha. Jungkook sighs, remembering this. His stomach grumbles again, not eating for probably a week was getting to him. He needed food, he wants food. He could only drink water, which he gets from the bottles he was sometimes given.

"I need to find a job... If I can find one" He says, sighing. He continued his walk until he reaches a certain house. He frowns, the house was so big. 100 people could probably fit in it. He looks at the sign that was written in capital letters.

HOUSEMAID NEEDED!!

APPLY!

'Bingo' Jungkook must've had luck today, as soon as he had thought about getting a job, here he saw one. But the big disadvantage is, the long line. He sighs, looking at his clothes.
'This is good, I'll just interviewed... It's not like I'm even gonna be pick' He thought, chuckling to himself at the ridiculous thought of being hired and getting a job just so he could buy himself food and things he needed.

After a long wait, he finally reaches the entrance. He gave a big smile and got in, bowing at the person who would interview.
"Name?" The guy says, raising his brow. Jungkook was in awe as he stared at the guy.
"I said name?" The guy said again, taking Jungkook out of his trance. He gulps, shaking his head and giving his smile again.

"Jeon Jungkook... "