TCLTO 14

(Shouldn't have woken up early, now I'm sleepy 👨‍🦲)

Mr and Mrs Jeon looks up, gasping as they saw Taehyung, stood there with his red glowing eyes and canines.
"You guys were about to hurt my omega, how dare you" Taehyung says, it's clear that he's not in control, but his alpha is. He walked to them, claws on show as he growled and stood in front of Jungkook, protecting him.
"We're alphas too" The two says, growling.
"Get out before I rip out all your organs" Taehyung says until a whimper is heard. They all looked at Jungkook, seeing him clutching onto his bump as his legs shake.
"Al-alpha... The pups... Coming... Ugh... Ah... It hurts" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, oh no... " Taehyung says and helped Jungkook walk outside.
"Get out of my house, you're not welcome anymore" Taehyung says, glaring. The two ran out and left. Jungkook is sat on the passenger seat, seatbelt on as Taehyung then rushingly ran to the driver's seat.
"Just hang on, baby... You and the pups will be okay" Taehyung says and started the car, driving off. Jungkook nods, holding Taehyung's hand as he cried out in pain. Taehyung's heart broke hearing this, his omega is in pain.

"I-I can't!" Jungkook yelled as he squeezed Taehyung's hand tighter.
"Baby, we need to wait... " Taehyung says.
"My water already broke, what the fuck are they waiting for?" Jungkook says, his eyes glowing blue as he glared at Taehyung.
"S-sorry" Jungkook stutters as his omega had taken over causing for him to be like that.
"Don't worry about it" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"A beautiful baby girl and boy!" The doctor says as he held the last born, the boy.
"Baby, you did it" Taehyung says, smiling.

"The girl is an alpha while the boy is an omega, doesn't matter, we love them anyways!"