TCLTO 7

"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says, knocking on the door

"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says, knocking on the door. He let out a groan, a strong scent hits his nose. He groans, shaking his head.
"I'll be leaving for now" He says, trying to control himself.

"O-okay!"

"Wow, that scent is strong" He says, walking out of the house.

Jungkook whimpered as he hugged the pillow. He needed someone, he needed this pain to end.
"Ugh... Ah~" He let out, biting his bottom lip.
"Al-alpha... I need y-you" He says, gripping the sheets. His eyes glowed yellow, but all he could do is just lay there, no one would be mating with him anyways. He suddenly hears someone clawing the door, making his eyes widen. He hears growls and a deep voice.

"Omega"

"Wh-who are you?" He says, trying to not moan. The door opens and he's met with Taehyung, whose eyes are glowing red. His eyes widened. Did he accidentally have his rut because of his scent. But his omega took over, wanting to be mated.
"Al-alpha... Please" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung. The alpha growled and everything was history.

Jungkook groans, looking around. His body felt sore and he felt icky. He looks around, his eyes widening to see Taehyung beside him.
"O-oh... My" He stutters, lifting the blanket up with closed eyes. Opening his eyes, he let out a loud scream as he sees him and Taehyung's lower body, naked. Taehyung was startled by the loud sound, looking at Jungkook.
"Oh, Jungkook.... Wait, Jungkook... " Taehyung says as he sits up. Jungkook was holding the blanket to his chest, staring at Taehyung in shock.

"Y-you told me you would be away when I have my heat?!" Jungkook says as he hits Taehyung's chest.
"I'm sorry! My wolf took over me!" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.

"You didn't knot in me, right?"