The Party

The party was going good so far. Prisha was happy that she didn't had to face Adwait after the incident that happened a couple of minutes back.

"Mom I want to have an Icecream" Arya said poking Prisha's waist. He made a cute pout saying "Please" and he very well knew that she couldn't deny that expression.

"Okay" she said. she looked around to see Bhavin talking with his colleges so she herself walked towards the counter along with Arya.

"How can I help you ma'am?" the servant asked politely smiling.

"Which flavour you want Arya?" She asked bending to his height.

"Mint chocolate" he replied.

The servant nodded his head and took a scoop of icecream from the refrigerated box through his gloved hand.

He passed the icecream to Arya, he smiled widely and Prisha too smiled at him.

They left from there and sat on the nearby round table which was wrapped in a white shimmery cloth.

They sat there, Prisha's phone buzzed with a notification, she unlocked her phone.

She checked some notifications getting completely engrossed in it, when a man sat beside Arya.

"You like mint chocolate?" The man asked Arya.

"Yes, it's my favourite" said Arya with a wide smile.

"Even I have one" The man said forwarding a cup of mint icecream.

"Wow, it is for me?" Arya asked..

"Offcourse " the man said and smiled at Arya.

"Thank you" Arya said passing him a bright smile.

The man patted his back and smiled, his eyes carried some emotions, his eyes started shedding tears unknowingly

He kissed Arya's hair and smiled at him, he adored his son eating the icecream, he wiped his tears when he saw a pair of eyes staring at him with full rage.

"Adwait just go away" Prisha said to him gritting her teeth.

"Prisha just few minutes" he said and she nodded a NO.

"Mom, he is a very good person, he gave me icecream too." Arya said stuffing his mouth with a spoon of icecream.

"Oh, did you mix poison in that Adwait, you know what you are unbelievable, give the cup back to me Arya.

She said Sternly.

"Hey! are you mad, why would I mix the thing in his cup!"

"Cause you are the Great Adwait Nigam who don't show mercy on people, I still remember what you did with my parents."

She said as a tear left her eye.

"Dad dad, Shristi mom is calling for you" a cute chubby girl came walking fidling with her dress breaking their trance.

Prisha looked at her in "Aww" she was her daughter AROHI, she looking like a carboncopy of her real mother that was Prisha.

"My love" Prisha took her in her arms as she kissed the bubble checks of Arohi.

"Let's go princess." Adwait said as he forcefully took Arohi from Prisha, he intentionally touched Prisha's hand while doing so, she looked at him in disgust while he smirked at her.

Adwait & Arohi went away while Prisha sat near Arya who finished his icecream like a goodboy.

"Who was the uncle mamma?"Arya asked as he came back after throwing the empty cup in the dustbin.

"It was you papa's friend " she lied looking away.

"Oh wow" he said and sat like a good boy without making any noise.

Prisha met with her friends & the party went good, she got so many compliments and she was happy with the fact that she got to meet her daughter, only for a few seconds, but she was contented.

She wished that she could carry her in her arms forever but that wasn't possible for now, her fate planned some other things for her.

Soon Bhaving came & took Arya in his left arm and put his right-arm around Avneet's waist, someone was looking at her through piercing gaze, and soon she realised who he was.

She saw him randomly pecking his wife's cheeks which made her cry, she wiped a tear which leaked through her left eye.

Adwait looked at her expressionlessly, she too looked at him directly in his eyes. They had a eyelock which said nothing, it was just that they miss each other but never express this thought to each other. The eyelock broke as Bhavin took her to the food section.

They had their meal peacefully. Bhavin cheered her up and she became happy immediately.

As the party ended, they carried sleeping Arya to thecar and sat with him at the backseat, the driver started the car. Bhavin closed his eyes due to fatigue, while Prisha was looking outside the window;

"Why is God making me remember him, when finally I had moved on, why does I have an encounter with him. can't he just stay away from me, can't I just move on peacefully" she cried in frustration as she digged her nails in her own palms.

"I need to officially move on" She said with determination & looked at Bhavin. She had said this to herself so many times but this time she had fire in her eyes, she looked at him lovingly.

" We need to do progress in our relationship" she said caressing his cheek, he smiled at her touch in his sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Date : 19 September 2021

How was the chapter? Do comment and tell, me, mention your favourite part!

Do vote, it motivates me :)

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕