Memories

The response was better, motivated me to write but I couldn't manage time from study! Sowwie!

But here we go, happy reading :)

Prisha's PoV :

"We need to do progress in our relationship" she said caressing his cheek, he smiled at her touch in his sleep.

After a good drive of an hour they reached their house, the gates opened for them as the car went inside the mansion compound.

Bhavin woke up when he sensed that the car stopped, he jerked Prisha, she woke up rubbing her eyes, Bhavin didn't fail to notice her face when she did that, he found her extremely adorable.

He eyed her to get down and he took Arya in his arms, Arya's eyes closed tightly, he was in deep slumber.

The driver parked the car in the parking, while Bhavin and Prisha walked into the mansion.

Bhavin put Arya in the bed as he left him after kissing his forehead. He looked at Prisha who seemed lost.

He narrowed his eyes at her, she stood still with a pout, he looked at her lips which he found so alluring, he looked away when she looked at him, trying to hide his blushy face.

But Prisha being fast, noticed him, she didn't find him wrong, he was right, when he asked her if she would stay with him forever; as his wife, he was right at his place, she wouldn't deny him, he was cute though. He had the right to stare at her until it made her uncomfortable.

She glanced at Arya who was sleeping peacefully. She moved her gaze towards Bhavin who was standing still.

She walked towards him standing on her tippy toes, his brows made a V asking her what she was doing, she smiled at him hanging her hands around his neck pulling him in a warm hug.

He was taken aback at her move, he looked at her turning his face to her, she looked at him smiling and soon connected their lips startling Bhavin, it was the first time she initiated something, he didn't respond.

His cheeks heated up, blood rushed to his cheeks with a flush, as she smiled at him again, leaving his lips slowly.

She again hugged him rubbing his back, he wrapped his arms around her, lowering her onto her feet, he rested his face in crook of her neck.

"What happened?" He asked in low voice, more like a whisper.

"You happened!" She boldly replied kissing his neck.

The sudden boldness made him flinch, he didn't expect such behavior from her, she was always a shy women with him.

"Huh?" He asked with all the confusion going in his mind.

"I want our relationship to progress Bhavin, I'm sick of my past now, I need to move on" she said with irritation in her voice pulling away from the hug.

"Um...okay...so?" He asked, she looked downwards confused, hesitant, a little shy.

"Um,  actually I want to spend more time with you, is it possible?" She asked in a low voice looking everywhere but his eyes.

Bhavin put his index finger under her chin lifting it to make her eyes meet him, his intense gaze making her shy, she blushed a little.

"Anything for you" he said as he lightly pecked the corner of her lips. She burried her face in his chest, she herself isn't aware, what her feelings are for the moment.

They both aparted when they heard Arya stirring in his sleep mumbling something.

"I loved the ice cream Adwait uncle" Arya's voice was low but still audible.

Prisha suddenly realized something, Bhavin got a little awkward as he walked out of the room passing a little smile to Prisha. Prisha got Bhavin's thoughts.

She sat on her side of bed staring at Arya. She ran her right hand in Arya's hair. It felt the same as his father's, the same dark brown shade with the same amount of softness. His face resembling Adwait's. The honey brown eyes, the thick long lashes, the thick eyebrows, the nose, the plump lips, every facial feature Adwait has was same in Arya.

She missed him!

She really did!

She missed Adwait!!

She missed her daughter, the moments they spent together when they were a family; Ayush-Aayushu, the mother son duo of Adwait and Prapti, she missed it all.

The time when they used to spend Sundays together, their trips, their outings, late night talks, their wired dances, long drives, their infinite love for each other, she missed it! All of it!!

The time was gone, new phase of life was started which always made her unsure about what will happen next, life was going on, but she was not living the life.

She was not satisfied with the things happening around her, she couldn't vent her heart out to anyone. She didn't have Adwait behind her, she didn't have his protective embrace with her where she could cry her heart out, she didn't have him to walk with her, supporting her in every step of life, she didn't have him to talk about each and every problem she faced, she didn't had him, this was the sad reality!

Bhavin was trying his best to express his love, to win her heart but her heart already belonged to someone else, and that someone was living with her memories missing her and his mother the most.

She wiped her tears which involuntarily dripped from her eyes, she sat straight, walked towards the dressing table, taking makeup removing wipes, she wiped the makeup off her face with all the emotions which flooded her mind few minutes back.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she remembered some sweet moments spent with her ex husband, she wiped the happy tears with back of her hand, she needed sleep she thought.

She changed into her comfy sleep wear laying on the bed beside her son.

Arya immediately snuggled into his mom when he felt her presence, she patted his back smiling, pushing away her memories, she kissed his hair pulling him close to her heart, her only lifeline , for now!

She eventually felt asleep lost in her thoughts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 26 September 2021

How was the Chapter?

Nothing special happened, but It was a necessary chapter to fill the incidents and emotions in between, what are your views on this?

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next chapter

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕