The Dinner

Chapter dedicated to i_ayesha17
love you! ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have made some changes

Siddharth Nigam as Adwait Nigam
Avneet Kaur as Prisha Kaur
Abhishek Nigam as Ayush Nigam
Vaishnavi Rao as Aayushi Rao Nigam
Vibha Nigam as Prapti Nigam

I'll add this to every chapter till we become habitual to the naming system!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adwait drove through the road back to his house, his smile still intact to his lips.

As he reached his house, he stepped out of the car walking inside.

He saw Shrishti sitting on the couch doing her work in middle of the living room.

As soon as she saw him, she walked towards him, he gestured her to sit in the car and they both sat in, driving towards the cafe where they were going to meet Shrishti's parents.

No one spoke in the car until

"Adwait you took wrong route, the cafe was on left side road" Shrishti spoke immediately trying to stop the car.

"I know" he replied without even taking a glance at her.

"Then why are taking the other way?" She asked.

He didn't respond, she looked out of the window rolling her eyes at her ignorant husband.

Her eyes widened when she saw the board of 'BEWARE OF WILD ANIMALS' . The road was empty, large trees surrounded the road from both sides, some forming canopies making the place even more dark.

"You won't dump me here, will you?" She asked, she was so scared and nervous.

"I'm not that bad" Adwait replied as he chuckled looking at her nervous state, she was about to melt with the nervousness rising in her.

"Then where are we going?" She asked, again recieving no response from him.

She thought to be silent, because her dear husband won't tell her and she will ruin her makeup if she keeps sweating in nervousness, she took a deep breath calming her nerves.

Soon they were on the other road again where  there were vehicles and shops beside the roads.

Shrishti let out a heavy breath which she didn't know she was holding from so long, Adwait looked at her once and then looked again on the road.

Soon they reached the cafe. Adwait was unbuckling his seatbelt when Shrishti held his arm.

"Adwait, we both know the things between us but please behave in front of my parents, they are innocent, and very naive, only wanted that I should have a loving husband, so please..." she requested with the most innocent face possible.

However Adwait found it rude that someone was telling him to behave properly as if he was a kid, but he nodded his head understanding the situation, he moved his head at her and she passed a smile, he too curved his lips at her not fully smiling.

They got out of the car, walking towards the cafe when Adwait stopped all of a sudden pulling Shrishti back with him.

"What?" She asked when she saw Adwait's hand encircling her elbow.