SHILOH

Like  most  you  were  born into  the  HUSTLE.
No  silver  spoon,  all you  had  was  your  STRUGGLE
to keep  you  going, keep  moving till  you  get  your  CASTLE!
Seem  to always  be  on  the  look  for  nothing  LITTLE,
nothing that won’t  sooth  your  scars  from the  BATTLE.
But each time  you  get  this close  to  finding  a  CRADLE,
one  which  would cease  you  from this  life  of  loneliness;  nothing that  BELITTLES,
history  keeps  telling you  that  you  still  got  to  PADDLE.

They call you  the  lonely  LADY. The  one  with  the  unfashionable  figure  who  LATELY
falls  into  the  hands  of  wolf-sheep  so  CHEAPLY.
Consequence  of  her  desire  to  get  the  shame  mantle  off  her  so  DESPERATELY.
In  order  be  respect,  love  and  live  HAPPILY.
Desires  to  accomplish  her  genders most  important  role,  APPARENTLY
So  she  would then  be  referred  to  whole  HEARTEDLY
By  the  name  of  another,  no  mas  lonely  LADY!

Each  morning your  bruises  testify to his  MANLINESS.
Effects of  petty  things  and  sometimes  NOTHINGNESS.
Despite  your  prayers  and  FAITHFULNESS,
You  still  can’t  find  that  once  upon  a  time  HAPPINESS.
And  since  quitting is  not  an  option  because  of  your  RELIGIOUSNESS,
You  bend  till breaking point  to  the  HEARTLESSNESS.
So  you  kneel  at your  bed  hoping for  manner  to come  rescue  the  HELPLESS.

***

I  hence  beseech  you  to  know  that  your  search  and  struggle Won’t  build  what  you  seek  for  it may  be  so  little. All  you  need  is found  within,  that’s  your  cradle. Child of  the  world,  it’s  your  story that will  make  up  your  castle.

And  fear not  the  titles  attributed  to  you,  dear lady. For  more  than  what the  world sees  you  are  proudly Beautifully made.  Love  you  gladly! No  one  can  do  it  as  you  would  so  loudly.

So  fight  for  you  no  with  no  kindness For  you  ARE  all you  got  and  you  have  to  be  fearless. Send  the  beast  out  of  your  Shiloh  in  bitterness And  get  that  inner  peace,  even the  mighty will  agree  in  happiness.