love is love either way

I was in my bedroom on a facetime call with my childhood friend Emma. I was talking to her about coming out to rem and his brothers, I was scared and I didn't know what to say or tell them. I've been worrying about this for the past month, rem caught on about how my emotions showed when I was around him but he didn't talk to me about it he just though school was getting to me. 

"so what are you gonna tell him?" Emma spoke through the phone. 

"I don't know, will he even accept me, let alone his brothers" I said in a whisper tone so rem  wouldn't hear me.

"yes they will, I know you are strong" 

I sighed. 

"listen y/n there is no rush, you come out to them whenever you are ready"

"I know but if I keep it inside any longer I'm never gonna tell them"

"like I said no rush"

"do you have any tips on how to come out?"

"well you can write a note, give them the flag and tell them"

"noted, sounds great" I said sarcastically.  

"well you did ask"

"I know I did unless you wouldn't have answered" 

"sorry, I'm just really stressed" I spoke again.

"I know but you just have to believe in yourself y/n"

 "okay.. I need to go now but I'll speak to you later ok?"

"kk good luck sis"

"thanks I'll need it" 

I ended the call and flopped my head on my pillow. "ughhh" I groaned. "what am I gonna say" I mumbled. suddenly I heard music from down stairs. "rem emerson, seb Im bi" I say to myself. "no that's not good enough" I say. "I'm bisexual and I like girls and boys" "ugh that not good enough either!" I say loudly, the neighbourhood would probably hear me. "what's not good enough?" a low voice says from the door way. my body jolted at the sound. I turn round and see rem standing in the door way with his arms folded. "I- J- just a school project getting to me" "okay, You need any help?" "no thank you" I smile trying to shake away the nerves. "okay, I'll be down stairs if you need me" rem sent me a smile then walked away. "no.. now is the time and I'm gonna do it" I mutter to myself. I get my note book and tear a page from it. I grab my blue pen and start writing. once I'm satisfied with the letter I grab a little box and put the flag in it along with the letter. I ceil the box up with purple ribbon and look at myself in the mirror with a proud look on my face. I hesitantly look at the door knob. I open the door and walk down stairs walking into the sitting room where rem and em were sitting. "R- Re- Remington, E- Em- Emerson" they both looked at me then looked back at each other whispering something. "yea what is it y/n?" "there has been something I wanna tell you... for a long time now" I walk up to them, every step I take my legs wobble. I stand in front of rem and em almost on the verge of tears. "well- what was it you wanted to tell us?" I take in a deep breath and exhale. I place the small box in the middle of them. rem picks up the box and un-wraps the ribbon from around the box. as they both open the box, nerves raced through me. Em took the flag and unfolded it while rem read the note. tears filled up in rem and Em's eyes. I hung my head in shame. the note read.

dear Remington and Emerson, this is something I've been wanting to tell you this for ages now, but I just didn't know how to, I guess I am just scared that you guys wont except me. and what I wanted to tell you is that... I'm Bisexual it means that I like boys and girls.. yes I know this may sound knew to you or maybe not but there is something else I want to say.. I would like it if you could use the pronouns her/they now. I don't feel comfortable using the pronouns she/her it just makes me feel so dysphoric and unhappy. I really hope you can understand this and I understand this will be hard for you to take in I just hope you can accept me for who I am.

rem and Em looked up at me with tears rolling down there cheeks. "come here you" rem said holding out his arms. I hugged rem and em joined in. "we love you hunny i'm so glad you told me" "im glad to y/n" em said hugging me and rem tighter. "here" rem let go of me and took the flag, he wrapped it around my neck and put a safety pin around it keeping the flag in place. it was like a cape. "now cat walk!" rem said in a sassy tone. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n" rem and em chanted. I gave in and did a little cat walk and some posses. "yea that's my girl!" rem shouted. I burst out in laughter. "listen y/n, me and em are so happy you told us this and we both support you, love is love either way kiddo" rem said ruffling my hair. "ahh stop growing up so fast y/n it's scaring me" "shut up you" I jokingly punch his arm. "well me and em were just gonna watch the friends reunion wanna watch it with us" "sure" I sit down in the middle of them and get comfy. I looked at rem and em with a smile on my face.

a/n AYEEEE IM BACK MF sorry it took me so long writers block really caught onto me but i have changed my mind that i wanna make 5 more chapters then i will end it. i hope you guys loved this holesom chapter luv yall so much. mwah 💗

word count (1029)