Halloween bash

this was inspired by @ragdoll747 enjoy UwU

rem's POV:

tonight was halloween. me and y/n were think of going to my brother Emerson's house and spend it there for the night, I mean yea were adults now but who says we cant have a little halloween fun?. I was going as a vampier, of course because why not, and y/n was going as harley quin since I had the bought the T-shirt already, and Emerson was going as a half pirate half skeleton this year. I get all my make up and costume ready for the night. I look at the time on my phone reading 10:13pm, me and y/n every year are always ready by 10 at least. I saw y/n come down the stairs with the red and blue sparkly booty shorts and harley quin T-shirt with fishnets and convers stud heels and her base ball bat. "damn y/n you lookin like a hole ass three course meal" y/n's ass stuck out the booty shorts which made me stare at her ass. "looking at my ass again rem, you really cant keep your eyes of me can you I'm like shiny jewellery" "right again baby girl" as y/n walks by me a slap her ass. "hands off the merch leith" she warned. "what I cant help my self around you y/n" my voice was in her ear at this point. I kissed her hungerly, I deepened the kiss. I sliped my tongue into he mouth enjoying the moment. after out heated make out session I pulled away for air. "come on princes don't wanna be late now do we" y/n went to the carrier bag with alcoholic drinks in it for the mini party we had planed. I open the door and let y/n past, we got to the car and got inside. I shut the car door and looked into y/n's beautiful hazel eyes. "I don't think I'll be able to control myself around you tonight" I growled. "maybe you just need some rules baby boy" she giggled. I put my hand down on y/n's thigh and put my lips to y/n's ear "say it" my low voice echoed through her mind as she looked at me with a side smirk. she lifted her head and whisperd in my ear "daddy" I growled and sat back up turning the car engine on. I drove out of the drive way and drove to Emerson house.

~~time skip~~ 

y/n's POV:

I got out the car and walked up Emerson's house, It was fairly average for one person, It was modern. I liked it. I went to the door and knocked on it. the door slowly opened to see Emerson all fancy and dressed up for tonight.  "well hello fellow crew mates" "looking good pirate" "why thank you dr harley quinzel" "come on puddin lets get this fucking party started" I grabbed rem's hand and dragged him in. I walk in the massive living room and get the drinks ready. I get the shot and pint glasses all laid out on the table, I grab the alcohol from the bag and open the lids. I pour drinks into each glass getting ready for drink or dare. "whoa whoa baby girl calm down with the drinks we still have all night" rem said as he took a shot of jack Dannie's. "well we don't wanna start to late either" I said pointing to the clock. "saloui" Em said picking up a shot glass. "saloui" me and rem said clicking glasses. we all poured the liquid down out throats and slammed the glasses down on the counter. "ready to play pussy's!" I said grabbing the drinks and placing them down on the floor. "pussy's who you calling pussy's" Em said smirking. we both sat down in a triangle shape. Emerson sat across from me and rem sat next to me. "so em drink or dare" I asked "dare" his eyes stayed in contact with mine. "hmmm I dare you too tell a embarassing moment you had as a kid" "ok easy when I was younger I fell into out swiming pool trying to run from seb" we all burst out laughing. "why were you running from seb?" I chuckled. "when I was younger he said a ghost dog would come out and get you if you wore black and white" he smiled. "right rem drink or dare" "drink!" rem reached for the pint of jack Dannie's and gluped It down. he finished the drink and placed the cup down. "y/n drink or dare?" rem asked. "dare!" I braked. "I dare you to sit on my lap till my turn next round. "dare on" I sat up and sat back down on rem's lap grinding down on him. I heard rem growl lowly in my ear. I smiled at the response. "Em drink or dare" "drink!" he said grabbing two shot glasses. he gluped them down and put the glasses down. "rem drink or dare" Em asked. "drink" rem said grabbing the pint of beer. "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" we chanted. rem finished the pint and put the glass down next to him. I got off rem's lap and sat next to him. "em drink or dare" "dare" he smirked. "I dare you to prank call a random spooky number!" "piece of cake" he said taking out his phone he put in a spooky number from the internet and called it. he put the call on loud speaker, the call picked up and we heard a chilling voice on the end say "ba ba dook doOK DOOK" Em's eyes went wide and so did rem's. "hello?" em said scared. "BA BA DOOK DOOK DOOOAAK" suddenly we heard a banging on the door I jumped and fell back hitting the hard floor. Em ended the call staright away and threw the phone on the floor. "what the actual FUCK" rem and em said panicking. we heard three wraps on the door and the same voice from the phone go "ba ba dook dook doOOOAAAK" me rem and em all huddled up in a corner and stayed quiet. we heard foot steps coming from the hall way. I put my hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. me rem and em heard tapping on the hall way walls. this made me panic more and more. rem put his hand over mine and glided her fingers over my face keeping me safe. "dook dook DOOOAA- the door slammed shut and tears poured down my eyes. the scary noise stopped and seb jumped out at us with a top hat and a black long cloak. "WHAT THE FUCK SEB YOU HAD ME SCARED" "HAHAHA I GOT YOU GUYS SO GOOD" seb shouted. "ha ha ha very funny shut the fuck up lets go home" "you cant you've been drinking and I've not I'll drive you home" seb nicely suggested. "fine"rem said sluring his words. me and rem get in the car and sit silently for the rest of the way home. I fell asleep on rem's shoulder trying to get warm. 

~~small time skip~~

rem's POV:

I pick up y/n slowly from the car seat in take her inside. I walk up stairs with y/n dangling from my arms. I open the door with my foot and lay y/n down on the bed with ease. "remmy?" she said sounding groggy. "yes my love" "my vampier" she said rubbing my cheek weekly "can you sing for me?" "sure" I said lowly "ma cherie oh time wont be enough to make you fall in love, prefer the needle to me I held you in my arms but you want nothing to do with me ma cherie" I smile and take of my shirt and go to the bathroom to wash of my make up. I take of my costume and put on some sweat pants. I walk back to the bedroom to see y/n soundly sleeping. I get into bed and get warm with y/n. I wrap my arms around her waist, I slowly drift away into my mad dream land. 

dream

I wake up in bed filled with blood. I shot up from my bed and looked around me the walls all black and grey with patches in the wall. I look across the room to see a 6,1 monster with long pointy fingers and white face and black mouth filled with red blood dripping down it's face. the monster looks up at me with red wide eyes looking at me with an evil grin on it's face. I look down to see y/n the love of my life torn up in half blood soaked her hole body. my face with written with horror on my face. tears dripped down my heavy eyes "y- y/n" I said weekly. I heard a loud screeching coming from the tall monster. the bloody teeth shown as it screamed over and over hurting my ears...

end of dream

I woke up searching for y/n in bed she was sleeping softly next to me holding my waist I smiled softly. I laid back down and closed my eyes slowly calming down from the horrible dream I just hand.

a/n hoped you liked this and the dream part was actually a dream i had last night and i could not sleep for the rest of the night.