Special One-Shot for my senpai uwu Part 1

This movie is Pg-13 and is suggested for children to not wa- wtf am I saying??? Everyone's gon ignore this and this is a writing, not a fucking film!!!!! Fuck it, just cont. reading.

As kxixrxixtxo finishes the last film, he's getting tired and bored of their reaction. He wants some actions to happen since it's so boring to just watch their reactions. Then *ding* he got an idea.

Kxixrxixtxo: Alright guys, we'll continue the next video. Hurry the fuck up.

Sakayanagi: Fufu, it's my turn now. Give him to me Karuizawa.

Karuizawa: The video never finished since it's just a part so it's still my turn*sticks out her tongue*

Sakayanagi: And what do you mean by t-

Kxixrxixtxo: Omfg just hurry tf up. Here*snap* he's sleeping in arisu lap, now shut up and watch.

All the students and teachers are confused and scared on why god is irritated and wants to finish this video quickly. Everyone is trying to strengthen their mentality as it seems something bad is going to happen.

Meanwhile:

*FapFapFapFaoFap*

Ishizaki: WTF R U DOING!! FUCK OFF!

Me mind: I don't think he knows that he's fapping to a guy cosplaying a girl. I'll let him be. It'll be more funnier l8r then.

Back to the main show.

Kxixrxixtxo: It's starting so everyone shut up.

The screen starts on a blank white room. Everyone is so confused on why the screen is white, until students started coming out of the white door hidden within the whiteness.

Random: What is that place?

Random: What's going on???

Sakayanagi: It seems like they're going to show the white room. I never expected this. What are you going to do now Ayanokoji?

Author is to lazy to write every name as he woke up in the wrong side of the bed and is doing this while in class so deal wit it.

Random instructor: Are you guys ready?? Tomorrow is going to be your guys first day working. Are you excited??
The kids: HAIIIII!!!(sounds better then saying yes, for non weebs, hai means yes in Japan)
The kids are enjoying their last day in this white room as they are more excited to go into a bigger room and is wondering what they mean by "working" it doesn't matter to them. Why would it? They're just kids, trying to have fun.

Random: That's so cute.

Random: That so nice of them.

But what they didn't know, was that starting tomorrow will be the beginning of hells outbreak, as they'll never smile the same.

Random: Wha- what do they mean*while shaking*

The students are shivering, unknown wut they mean by that. But the video continues and they can't do anything but watch. But in the area of 2 girls wanting a boy to sleep, you can see the boy, getting angry and surprised on how this god is showing his past as he knew he only meant his high school life, not his past. If this goes on, he'll need to take action.

But let's forget about that, now we're going to watch a little brown boy, who's smile can make even the heartless beings feel sympathy and happiness(did I use the right word? No? Idc, get outta he-).*turns around smiling*

Random: Is that him?

Random: Really?

Karuizawa mind: Is that kiyotaka??? He looks so cute. But, I remember wut he said and in his other monologues. A blank state, white room, this has to be the place that changed him. Even I can notice this, but, what scares me more is how innocent he is. Kiyotaka, please, don't tell me they're the reason you're like this. Please*trembles, she prob gon be teary as well*

Ryueen mind: It's this monsters past, I just know it. The moment it showed the white screen sakayanagi flinched in surprised. And it looks like a few others noticed this. The fact he's smiling..... just what are you and that place that made you what you are today monster.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the son of the Professor Ayanokoji, the son of the mastermind of the white room, and the sweetest angel anyone knows.

Random: He really does seem like a angel.

Matsushita in her mind: Is everyone going to ignore how his dad is the mastermind of the white room and a professor? How strong is his dad, and what about his mom? What happened to her.

Shinna in her mind: How cute, Kiyotaka is smiling. I'd usually say how it looks like he had a good childhood, but i remember all the stuff he said and how white this place is. *teary* My book buddy suffered in this place didn't he. Please, god, please tell me this is a lie.

Sadly for hiyori, it isn't a lie, and I can't lie to an angel like her. But I won't respond since it'll just hurt her more, I think.

But now, he'll be forced to be reborn as something no one expects to him be. A ruthless killer *wha*, a genius in martial arts, guns, and on being an assassin*the students are shaking now, they already seen his abilities, but he learned all of those?? It's terrifying* and, how lifeless his eyes look. That emptiness void that can go on for an eternity. *the students are getting reminded of his eyes that contain an endless void*. This,                is the beginning of an angel, who has fallen down, and was reborn as a god,*a god????? The students are thinking* no, this,       is the story of an angel that has been reborn as a demon. *everyone flinches and their hearts are beating faster than ever* This,  is the story of the demonic 4th generation, and, the demon and masterpiece of the white rooms beginning,
                       AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA.

The screen then shows a being standing on top of lifeless bodies with bloody hands(I was gon use this in a future fic im gon make, but I'll put it in here as well). While everyone is focusing on the being standing where it is, they don't notice the 2 other beings in the background, in which are the grim reaper and a demon , standing there, staring at him, waiting for him to make a move. The only things the students and teachers are hearing,    is the droplets of blood that's coming out of the beings hand.(for ppl that don't know, it's ayanogod)

This is the first part and I'll prob do the second part l8r. Reason y I didn't finish this???? Cuz I'm in school ya fucks. I already said it up there. Also, the reason y I put their monologues in the last paragraph is to put more Intense. Also cuz I'm to lazy right now. In all honesty there'll be 3 parts, 4 parts if I'm nice and remember my idea. The 2nd part will be the beginning of the 3rd part (and maybe 4th part) since the 2nd will be @kxixrxixtxo (senpai!!) choice so if u don't like wut I wrote blame it on him. (What readers don't know is that he's going to purposely make the 3rd one shit so they can hate kxixrxixtxo, just to tease his senpai) Oh fuck I keep forgetting u guys can read my mind. Uhhhhh, I'll do a very good job*try's to smile*. But in all honesty I'll make it good, but u fucks don't tell me wut to do or make it fast or early ok? We all have lives to u know?? Anyways, c y'all in the next part which'll I'll prob start writing between 7-9 pm. Either that or the next day.

Finished 1st part at 10:38 am, May 28, 2021. I started it at 9:52 am since I didn't want to focus on math.